Grateful Dead Digital Games
JamBase
JamBase
1/18/2011 06:00 AM

Grateful Dead Digital Games

thomas3
thomas3
1/18/2011 08:10 AM

Nice job editing this one - the same, entire paragraph exists twice in the article

LivingTheDreamATX
LivingTheDreamATX
1/18/2011 08:26 AM

Maybe they just REALLY wanted to drive that point home? It is after all an historic quote

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
1/18/2011 08:52 AM

One cool mini game is whoever sells the most veggie burritos wins tix to the show. U have to avoid narcs, broke-ass wooks that truy to steal your burritos and dead-dogs trying to bite your ass.

Another game is you compete to see who can suck down the most nitrous ballons and still make it to the show on time for the opening song.

Lots of cool games to play with Dead Digital!

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/18/2011 09:03 AM

They could do this game way better with a band like Widespread Panic because really, if you think about it, Jimmy Garcia would have hated this. Besides WSP have songs that are more geared towards gamers like Space Wrangler and P.O.W. Jimmy and Rebirtha. The boys in the band are into Xbox and shit wheras Phil and Jimmy never really got into that scene.

Either way this sounds pretty good.

hammond119
hammond119
1/18/2011 09:20 AM

Who is Jimmy...is that Jerry's nephew? If so, I'll bet he owns an Xbox too.

hayden4
hayden4
1/18/2011 09:32 AM

we had our own DEAD game in the late 80......sell a sheet, don't get caught see the show! we loved it so much we would play it night after night,state for state! guess what? we all WON!!!!!! just kidding MR D.E.A. man

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
1/18/2011 11:44 AM

you just said Jimmy Garcia... you should be banned from Jambase.

a WSP game could never reach an audience as big as the grateful deads fanbase.

nickrbk
nickrbk
1/18/2011 12:04 PM

^ agreed! that's pretty bad for a jamband follower.

rza1013
rza1013
1/18/2011 01:14 PM

I can't believe people actually take lanceuphisbutt3 seriously.

cliftonhanger420
cliftonhanger420
1/18/2011 06:04 PM

I love and respect Widespread Panic, but this redneck referring to a "Jimmie Garcia" needs to please go away. I don't think even WSP wants his dumbass to be their fan. I also don't understand this riff between WSP, Phish, and whoever. It's all good music and everyone has their own opinions. As for the Good Ol' Grateful Dead, there is nothing like a Grateful Dead concert and their never will be. No one will ever replace Jerry! This new game sounds awesome, but I had this idea 15 years ago when I stayed up all night on acid after the Charlotte Coliseum 3/23/95 with Hornsby sitting in. Word up!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use