Deftones/Dillinger Escape Plan: North American Spring Tour
JamBase
JamBase
1/7/2011 12:00 AM

Deftones/Dillinger Escape Plan: North American Spring Tour

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/7/2011 02:04 PM

FUCKING A...deftones are good i seen them once before, thier not bad...but dillinger is sick, fuck all you hippie assholes that are gonna talk shit on these bands and this tour, DEP fucks shit up they should be headlining instead

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
1/7/2011 03:51 PM

Relax, dude

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/7/2011 05:00 PM

NO! FUCK NO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sirfunk
sirfunk
1/8/2011 08:18 AM

Love the Deftones and have not seen them in years Dillinger is pretty bad ass as well. It was great watching them play Bonnaroo on 2009 and watching hippies run from the stage like that South Park episode when Cartman made all the hippies disperse by playing Slayer sorry but that shits funny.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
1/8/2011 09:14 AM

Deftones are better than Dillenger you dumbass! And like Pimpy mcgee said, relax u tweeker!

Dbar218
Dbar218
1/8/2011 01:10 PM

This is going to be heavvvvyyyy.

I, for one, will be in attendance in Denver.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/8/2011 03:58 PM

oh god roswell you are such a faggot! everything you say on this site is dumb, shut up!

sirfunk i saw dep at roo 09 too and that was a perfect reference for when they started playing...the stupid hippies were walking by like oh hey lets check this band out, and then starting crying and running away, thats the reason why the smelly hippies on this site dont like roo and talk shit on it all the time because it has such a diverse lineup

and roswell doesnt like roo because he has no friends to go with.

digmusiccitylive
digmusiccitylive
1/9/2011 12:45 PM

Dillinger at Bonnaroo was awesome. Pretty sure there were some bloody kids after the guitarist dove knee first into the crowd. So aggressive. Wish they were coming to NOLA.

sirfunk
sirfunk
1/10/2011 11:00 AM

That is what is great about fests like that the diverse line-up. I am a musican and love music in general just about anything from jazz to death metal, and I have my complaints about some of the large scale fests that I have been to but it sure as hell is not the music.

maddmax9
maddmax9
1/10/2011 05:38 PM

DEFTONES kill it. I'm still bummed about Chi not being there and dont know how i feel. Also lame that there's no California dates. They are always so well supported in the bay area. Deftones, Tool and Primus were my favorite bands of all time in high school and I guess they still largely pretty much are.

DEP headlining? They're great, but please.

maddmax9
maddmax9
1/10/2011 05:40 PM

and for what its worth, Bonnaroo is the shit.

I'll be there again this year. Count on it.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use