JamBase
JamBase
1/7/2011 12:00 AM

Disco Biscuits Official Colorado After-Parties

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/7/2011 12:11 PM

This is going to be incredible…

..if Widespread Panic are added to the bill. Y’see when a band as unbelievable as WIDESPREAD PANIC! Take the stage, an energy is created that they chuck at the crowd and then the crowd throws it back and then WIDESPREAD throws it in their FACES! The heat that gets created in this process is like nothing anybody has ever seen them before and after-parties.

After parties should consider this.period.

adubvu
adubvu
1/7/2011 12:12 PM

tDB really stepped their after party game up recently.. i dig it! helpin out their fans with somethin to do after the show... no one enjoys driving home K rock'd.

gettintwisty
gettintwisty
1/7/2011 12:20 PM

Adubvu - take a cab. Also - Can these after parties make it to LA...I want Orchard Lougne.

Jets19rule
Jets19rule
1/7/2011 12:22 PM

so you got the tDB phan dj's one night and 2 bisco side projects... run of the mill shit if you ask me.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
1/7/2011 12:48 PM

jets suck!

electronicjams
electronicjams
1/7/2011 01:00 PM

Jets19rule, no one asked you. Btw, Farina is a tad bit more than the "run of the mill shit."

Also, Jets will get pounded by the Colts.

Why does brahlorado get all the good shit?

electronicjams
electronicjams
1/7/2011 01:05 PM

oh...wsp sux

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
1/7/2011 02:11 PM

Illum Sphere is fucking dope

Dbar218
Dbar218
1/8/2011 01:12 PM

Colorado is spoiled with music.

Jets19rule
Jets19rule
1/9/2011 07:20 PM

Jets rule

I speak the truth. REcognize.

bluesrequiem
bluesrequiem
1/10/2011 11:21 AM

Conspirator is always a blast,, eprom aint too bad either. But I don't really get the rest of them?

CO gets all the same mainstream jam stuff, year after year. which gets old after you've seen those bands a few times. but you gotta love it for the annual Praang run in January, and the awesome New Years shows. Everyone Orchestra, Motet/Juno What with frequent shows. lots of good music in CO, no question about it. the electronic scene is really starting to get watered down out here though, wish I was on the west coast for electronic..

F you California! you guys get ALL the electronic stuff I want to see, and they don't even have a demand out here in CO to play a show bc all everyone wants to see out here is lame ass dubstep.

I think I might be the pickiest, snobbiest, music nerd ever. I hate it.

circlelimit
circlelimit
1/11/2011 09:47 AM

To answer the "Why does Colorado get lots of bands", it may come down to two things:

1) Geography - Bands criss-crossing the country can either stop off in Colorado, Texas, or both before continuing on with their tours.

2)We have a lot of music fans who go out and support live music as well as a bunch of different size venues.

Adam Deitch kicks ass!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use