Wakarusa 2011 Lineup
lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/11/2011 12:36 PM

^Rickymullet rules are worse

kider54
kider54
1/26/2011 03:32 AM

Doesn't all music at major festivals have some type of electronic aspect to it. I havn't seen to many grand piano's playing acoustic lately in the scene. And, not that its my concern, but are there still feds in the woods with night vision? That kinda f'd up the vibe back in the day. Heard thats straight now, but would like confirmation. Love music, but a bunch of depressed hippies bugging me for money to get their friends out of jail destroys the vibe.

struby420
struby420
1/26/2011 04:19 PM

The top of Mulberry, the festival grounds, the feds aren't allowed inside unless the organizers need help corralling the nitrous mafia, the only threat to the sanctity of Wakarusa. Also, don't take anything illegal with you to the waterfall if you do go, that is on federally-owned land. I haven't had any problems with the authorities at Waka in AR, never had my car searched once (just been asked if i had dead bodies or bombs, haha). The lineup of Wakarusa is diverse, and I'm looking forward to the mixture of "mainstream" MMJ/Mumford/Ben Ha with "jamstream" Umph, STS9, DSO with "jamtronica" Lotus, EOTO with electronic acts like Shpongle and Skrillex. Gonna be a face-melting doozy of a time.

saines
saines
1/27/2011 08:26 AM

There is nothing to worry about at the new site. Very relaxed and laid back. I did not see anyone getting in trouble for anything last year. I did see a guy steal a security golf cart... and a couple nitrous dudes getting in trouble in the wee hours of the morning (7:00am maybe?).. but thats about it.

jdmarti
jdmarti
2/11/2011 02:58 PM

Wakarusa tickets are only $139 right now, but the price goes up this Saturday! Get 'em now while this allotment lasts! A great deal - over 70 bands!!

laxxer4life13
laxxer4life13
3/11/2011 02:24 PM

Wakarusa has a great site and with some of this music and cheap prices I am going to be all over it. Who's everyone excited to see this year?

laxxer4life13
laxxer4life13
4/13/2011 08:09 AM

I wanna see me STS9 with two sets and Thievery Corporation

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use