Wakarusa 2011 Lineup
washbaugh
washbaugh
1/9/2011 08:05 PM

^ I see what you did thereeee

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
1/9/2011 08:55 PM

being overly-obsessed with WP isn't necessarily a bad thing... but damn kid, expand your horizons!

CavemanUM
CavemanUM
1/10/2011 02:16 AM

yeah mckilla, now that yonder does harvest fest there in the fall they will never be on the waka lineup. also, gov't mule is on hiatus this year.

lineup is great i think. not gonna drive all the way out to arkansas for it, but if i was closer i would seriously consider it

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
1/10/2011 05:03 AM

Don'T FORGET ABOUT Split Lip Rayfield! I Guarantee one of the best sets of bluegrass you will ever see. If you like having your head exploaded see this!

mythmunky
mythmunky
1/10/2011 07:59 AM

Wow! This lineup makes me want to make the 14 hour drive right now! How anybody can find stuff to complain about when you have bands like Galactic, DSO, EOTO, Papadosio, Cornmeal, Pimps of Joytime, MMJ and everyone else on here is beyond me. This is just the first announcement though. Still got All Good, Bonnaroo, Summer Camp and whatever else to look forward to!

912panicfan
912panicfan
1/10/2011 08:23 AM

I dont think lanceuphisbutt3 is obssesed with panic. I think he is just an asshole how thinks he is funny.

Back to important things. This did not look good to me AT FIRST. Now that it has sunk in...there is soooooo much good music here. I happen to like....LOVE electronic music. I have said it before and I will say it again...if your music transports my mind to a place that I like to be then I dont care how you do it. I am a guitar player and electronic musician(new at it though). I understand the complaints but jesus get over it. Sounds like your all just jelious that your not making money off of pushing buttons....so if it is sooo easy DO IT YOURSELF AND SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT! I am not a hateful person just tierd of hearing "fuck electronic music". It aint all pushing buttons and if you were not so ingnorant about it than you would already get that and I would not be wasting my time writing this :) Peace

struby420
struby420
1/10/2011 09:21 AM

I'm kinda disappointed we won't be getting a three hour set with same sounding songs about beer and dip this year

CavemanUM
CavemanUM
1/10/2011 09:29 AM

why are yall all so worried about what that lance guy posts? i think it's kind of funny actually. if it bothers you then just skip over his posts...it's not that difficult. and he generally doesn't say anything dirty or insulting so who cares?

CavemanUM
CavemanUM
1/10/2011 09:31 AM

there is a lot of electronica there, but just think of how many hot chicks that it will attract

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/10/2011 10:47 AM

i thought cavemanum was another user name rickymullet was using because no one finds that doucher funny but then he said something about liking girls so its def not ricky...someone commented about this fest before perfectly... meh?

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
1/10/2011 04:57 PM

CavemanUM.. you are right. That lance guy (Lanceuppercut3) is kind of funny actually. I always laugh when she posts because she sounds so immature, stupid and incoherent. Good comedy if you ask me.

gregboyer
gregboyer
1/10/2011 07:19 PM

Just announced lanceuppercut3 vs. lanceuphisbutt3 at the Waka Octogon.

RedHeaven
RedHeaven
1/10/2011 07:56 PM

There might be a lot of electronica on the line up, but at least its the best of the bunch! Rab and Shpongle, I mean thats some of the tops right there! Beautiful! Wish I could go....I would like to see a bit more indie stuff and bluegrass but thats what High Sierra is for. Best Waka line up to date IMO!

makersandH2O
makersandH2O
1/11/2011 08:08 AM

geez 912panicfan, smoke a joint or something, please chill out. no need for all that!

RickyMullet rules...

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
1/11/2011 11:28 AM

i dont know whats worse rickymullet or a person that thinks rickymullet rules

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use