Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

7 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Railroad Earth: Take My Hand
JamBase
JamBase
12/23/2010 12:00 AM

Railroad Earth: Take My Hand
Todd Sheaffer and Tim Carbone give us the skinny on RRE's new self-titled album and what's coming down the tracks for this great American band.

RedHeaven
RedHeaven
12/23/2010 12:44 PM

Dennis Cook writing and interviewing RRE ~ Dream come true! Well said, everyone! I am so thankful to live in the times of RRE. They are my favorite band I have ever heard. I am just glad to be around to witness their musings on time, real time. Very lucky. I hope the mainstream opens up to them as well, I hope we can all share this treasure with the masses.

MtnRydr
MtnRydr
12/23/2010 02:49 PM

Well written article Dennis. We love RRE and love the new album. Happy Holidays Hobos.

Jazzzzz
Jazzzzz
12/24/2010 10:38 AM

See u RRE, once again, in Uptown down-town Napa next month!

lanceuphisbutt3
lanceuphisbutt3
12/29/2010 10:25 AM

Great read.. Awesome band as well! Looking forward to this.

peace

Dire46daysWolf
Dire46daysWolf
12/29/2010 08:39 PM

This band is so amazing! I've had the pleasure of seeing them twice and they continue to blow me away. If you've never seen them do yourself a favor and check them out, they will not disappoint! Thank you for the free download RRE!

gregboyer
gregboyer
12/31/2010 09:14 AM

I've been watching RRE develop since the start (2001) and while some bands tend to get stale after a few years, these guys continue to evolve. One of the best live bands out there. If you haven't seen them, GO!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use