Camp Bisco Announces Tenth Anniversary Dates
JamBase
JamBase
12/16/2010 12:00 AM

Camp Bisco Announces Tenth Anniversary Dates

Jets19rule
Jets19rule
12/16/2010 02:12 PM

Does Brownstain live up to his word and book Squarepusher for the big number 10? Don't hold your breath.

Deadphishbiscuits
Deadphishbiscuits
12/16/2010 03:12 PM

Hope to make this my first camp (miscommunication a few years back made miss camp(sammies last year) and Got a good feelin he may be back for a set or two

Buggtape
Buggtape
12/16/2010 04:42 PM

yeah yeah and i bet ricky mullet is gonna babble some WSP nonsense about JB playing there or something. maybe not just JB maybe the whole band? What you think ricky bobby mullet?

stinkd
stinkd
12/16/2010 09:45 PM

Mr. Mullet - That was some funny shit! You are humorous, keep up with the jokes! The brown-shit-stain great assholes keep pushing limp dead biscuit type wording was funny :) Check it out, this movie is funny too! and it has a little bit of a Disco Biscuits song involved with the sound track -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3E-XkH7CBY

CavemanUM
CavemanUM
12/17/2010 04:41 AM

...what part of that nonsense was funny in any way?

adubvu
adubvu
12/17/2010 07:38 AM

no part. these guys are goons.

Rebels3
Rebels3
12/17/2010 08:19 AM

nice. the additions last year were perfect. hopefully the silent disco is massive that was so awesome. bring in 2020 soundsystem and some hip hop and funk!

Adam122
Adam122
12/17/2010 08:50 AM

Lets get Paper Diamond, Elliot Lipp, Fly-Lo, El-P!

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
12/17/2010 10:20 AM

I heard there is a new rule this year though. You can't wear the same wide brimmed hat that you wore last year. It has to be bigger and with a stiffer brim this year if you want admittance into the festy.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
12/17/2010 11:04 AM

i finally figured it out rickymullet and roswell are the same person, its one faggot making dumb posts all the time and trying to be funny every chance he gets...if im wrong its two seperate douchers just being retarded assholes. no matter what the case is both of them are never taken serious and have no friends on site or real in life, im not one to just go on an article about a band i dont like and start talking shit to people but i feel compelled to let them know that they arent wanted on this site or on earth, do us and yourselfs a favor a kill your selfs.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
12/17/2010 11:05 AM

^and kill your selfs.

JoeJamm
JoeJamm
12/17/2010 12:55 PM

roswellznutsack...

again for someone on a music site...you sure seem obsessed with head wear.

maybe you should making comments on a hat site.

struby420
struby420
12/17/2010 05:40 PM

Silent Disco line-up:

Dave Schools vs John Bell

John Bell

John Bell vs John Bell

Trey Anastasio plays moe.

My flat brim is going to be the size of New Jersey and come with it's own prostitute, nitrous tank, and darts filled with 50 cc's of K. Camp Bisco or Bust.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
12/17/2010 09:04 PM

@rickymullet the biggest fag in the universe: wow, i thought you would actually come up with some comebacks about me ripping on you for the last three posts i made, but it sounds like your garbage and all you talk about is bad grammar and mistakes peolple make when they type(because thier not as obessed as you) you cant hang, im disappointed you really made it sound like you could be a good shit talker, but your not, and again it hurts to say this but every else rips on you and does not like you, you suck...do yourself a favor and just stop visiting this website, stop commenting.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use