Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
The Wheel - A Musical Celebration of Jerry Garcia | Pics
JamBase
JamBase
12/8/2010 12:00 AM

The Wheel - A Musical Celebration of Jerry Garcia | Pics
The Fillmore rang out with the sound of Jerry played by many who knew him well.

bigchris
bigchris
12/8/2010 11:11 PM

cool pics, especially Barry Sless

the photo review gotta be retired though

sheebs1
sheebs1
12/10/2010 07:34 AM

yeah the photo review is getting old. doesnt tell us anything about the show. atleast put the setlist up. come on jambase, ive been a member for 5 years now and can tell you that shit has been slack on the review side for the past 6 months. pictures are cool but yall used to do writeups about almost everything, if you need someone to cover some shows in north carolina i would gladly do it and mail it to you =wilson

Pipes3
Pipes3
12/10/2010 09:17 AM

I agree with SHEEBS1 the reviews are getting sparse. So are the lists of live shows, I am often submitting shows to Jambase to list since they seem to be missing the information. Today (and yesterday) they are missing a special show at the Cat's Cradle with a slew of the top session musician... Band featuring: Jody Stephens, Mike Mills, Mitch Easter, Chris Stamey, Jeff Crawford & Charles Cleaver, members of Lost In the Trees, Birds and Arrows, and The N.C. Symphony...

Guest vocalists include members of Love Language, The Rosebuds, The Old Ceremony, Megafaun. Proceeds to benefit KidZNotes and New Orleans Musicians Clinic.

Big Star's Third is a fully orchestrated live performance of Big Star's third album Sister Lovers featuring members of R.E.M., Big Star, Let's Active, the dB's, Lost in the Trees and more. The show premieres December 9 and 10 at Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, NC. Tickets are $17 in advance, $20 day of show. http://bigstarthird.com/

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use