"Lights All Night" NYE in Dallas: Ghostland, Two Fresh, & More
JamBase
JamBase
12/6/2010 12:00 AM

"Lights All Night" NYE in Dallas: Ghostland, Two Fresh, & More

twalsh
twalsh
12/6/2010 03:42 PM

Only a city with an ego like Dallas could throw a party like that. Maybe Miami. I mean, really, can you imagine a concert in Boulder or Portland or even New Orleans where the attendees were encouraged to "look good?"

adubvu
adubvu
12/7/2010 06:33 AM

art thou lazers?

schwarzcat
schwarzcat
12/7/2010 06:39 AM

Seeing Ghostland may have been one of the worst musical experiences I have had in several years. I wanted to punch that chick in the face (I know it is a guy but you get where I am going here).

thecurtainhasclo…
thecurtainhasclo…
12/7/2010 07:01 AM

hahaha. Well, at least I know one place I will not be for new years. Wont be a single instrument in the house other than a drum kit. Guess I'll check out Cake @ Austin Music Hall, why the hell not?

GratefulSpread1
GratefulSpread1
12/7/2010 07:21 AM

I love how they want you to dress your finest....while you suck back champange......and SHARDZZZZ!

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
12/7/2010 08:21 AM

Ha you bash this and then state you are gonna go waste your NYE to go see Cake!

WOW!!

danimal2
danimal2
12/7/2010 09:45 AM

screw you all this will be a rager of a party, wish i could make it...guess Ill have to settle for phish at the garden

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
12/7/2010 11:40 AM

fuck off roswell cake is the shit and they play instruments so dont even compare them to the garbage at this shitty show, curtain i would def have me some cake on nye

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
12/7/2010 12:30 PM

yeah but lance you are the tool that thinks Metallicas last album was the shit so your opinion is no longer valid.

Yeah and DJs dont play instrumnets but they still produce music, more than you can do nutsack!

Ghostland is the shit and they do play their own instruments you jackoff!

thecurtainhasclo…
thecurtainhasclo…
12/7/2010 02:16 PM

Roswell, you fail at life. This is a fact.

lanceuppercut3
lanceuppercut3
12/7/2010 03:40 PM

^thank you you saved me some typing...i liked death magnetic and will admit it (and i remember posting that and you pretty much just repeated someones reply to me, the whole opinion not being valid comment, dude can you try to make an original comment?) i dont go with what everyone else says, or try to be cool and say "thier old stuff is the best" and why did you even bring up metallica this has nothing to do with them you fucking retard, i also like ghostland douche bag so as i said before fuck off

mikeyl
mikeyl
1/4/2011 01:05 AM

lights all night was not the party, the party was upstairs in the hotel and all the free booze, security did nothing and the girls were out of control. we trashed the place, and brought it down.if i gave more details they would be x-rated and i would be done. i am told just look for the the tube video on u-tube...out of control.

olooloo
olooloo
10/6/2011 04:29 AM

What all of the hate?

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
10/6/2011 04:46 AM

^ Why'd ya have to go and bump an old negative thread like this one, especially right now? It was because of trolls and negative exchanges like you see above (and because of spammers) that JamBase disabled commenting on articles. We've been trying to get them to bring comments back again, and just TODAY they finally published an article with comments enabled (the Steve Jobs RIP article). So let's all try to be good, please.

--Vik

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use