Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Voodoo Experience 2010 | Review | Pics
JamBase
JamBase
11/3/2010 12:00 AM

Voodoo Experience 2010 | Review | Pics
MMJ, Muse, MGMT, and Monae dominate the 12th Annual Voodoo Experience down in the Big Easy

gaywoof
gaywoof
11/3/2010 04:56 PM

This concerts looked real kewl, i hope to make it too New orlins sometime and see such good shows. I would love to see MMJ someday they rock so good. lolz

mrunner7
mrunner7
11/4/2010 08:21 AM

syk pyks brother....Always enjoy your write ups on the festies...Yacket and Heem had to have been killer....Hope you had tissues for that one. I dont know if I could handle Heem dressed as a heavenly soul singing all the heaters with that angelic voice of his... sounds like the only thing missing from the fest was DMB and Bisco Shitscuits late night...Every festy needs a good late night show or a mediocre Dave show to get things poppin.......good revue...good vibes...good nugs?

Gr8ful4Nersh™
Gr8ful4Nersh™
11/4/2010 08:55 AM

syk pyks brother....Always enjoy your write ups on the festies...Yacket and Heem had to have been killer....Hope you had tissues for that one. I dont know if I could handle Heem dressed as a heavenly soul singing all the heaters with that angelic voice of his... sounds like the only thing missing from the fest was DMB and Bisco Shitscuits late night...Every festy needs a good late night show or a mediocre Dave show to get things poppin.......good revue...good vibes...good nugs?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use