Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

26 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
The String Cheese Incident: Halloween Thoughts
bcrosswell
bcrosswell
10/21/2010 07:07 AM

@ dirtyrice: umphrey's 07 vegoose was off the hook! a first set bookended with pay the snucka and a 20 minute nothin too fancy in the first set, a massive DBK sandwich in the second set, and an encore of a classic snoop cover!? and to end the show, death came out and killed em all- settin up for the zombie costumes on the 31st! so i hear ya on the weak crowd/ band festivity participation, but was an excellent eve with at least some nod towards the fact that the whole party was celebrating halloween weekend!

and yea, lookin forward to readin some reviews re: hulaween '10! heres to cheese bringin the heat for all you attendees!

fuck the jets!

Jets19rule
Jets19rule
10/21/2010 11:59 AM

Jets have the best record in the NFL...

These guys think they can rewrite the calender? Have fun with your glitter. Seen Cheese plenty, it's definitely tired shit now.

bwallen
bwallen
10/21/2010 01:12 PM

I wonder, these big spectacles seemed to be a big reason why Nershi left, yet this is what they are doing now more so then before. I mean 07 run in San Diego, Alaska, Pozu, none of them were big spectacles. wonder if jambase can get Nershi in and ask him what he thinks? Its like, ya my wife left be, but we back together again and things are great, as she sits silent in the corner. love me some cheese, wish I was there.

Why didn't you ask about a NYE show? which they also always rocked. And why not get an interviewer who has BEEN to those shows, seems like first hand is always better then an iclips stream. but I love me some iclips too. I guess I wish this was longer and had more then just Keith.

electronicjams
electronicjams
10/22/2010 08:33 AM

^Yeah, those "big spectacles" turn into glitter, fairly wing, hula hoop extravaganzas.

I mean cheese shows are fun sometimes, but I don't feel like coughin' up glitter the next morning.

HashB4Sunrise420
HashB4Sunrise420
10/24/2010 10:00 AM

Go rave to some more gay ass electronica then. TIRED SHIT? ya right.. never. Maybe for someone who doesnt truly love the cheese... good im glad to hear that the haters are staying away from our big party! Yall act like theres soo much glitter flying around everywhere.. soo the hotty hippie girls like to put glitter on and occasionally sprinkle some around the crowd... wow afraid of glitter now are we? You sound like lil bitches. Coughing up glitter.. ya ok.

electronicjams
electronicjams
10/24/2010 06:45 PM

didn't mean to get you all butt hurt about it.

bwallen
bwallen
10/25/2010 06:47 PM

Ill never miss a cheese show I can make it to. I'm a huge fan. Just to clarify. Not to mention your message was hate filled bro. Maybe you should have smoked some more hash before 10 am so you wouldn't be so angry in your message. "Did I say a kind word am I proud of my actions?"

beconway4
beconway4
10/26/2010 09:36 AM

still cracks me up... http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/the-b-list-top-10-reasons-well-miss-sci/

bigchris
bigchris
10/26/2010 03:52 PM

bad music and Hep C, what a weekend!

kider54
kider54
10/27/2010 12:02 AM

Dunno why people keep bringing it up, THERE WILL BE NO NEW YEARS SHOW. Hulla is it for the rest of the year. Expect a great party, and good music. Not epic musicians, but a fun time. Hopefully less sketch than most lots these days.

phlythe
phlythe
10/27/2010 08:27 PM

We can only hope for as much fun as the Rio 1am show in Vegas after Vegoose! What a blast. I can't freakin' wait until this weekend... The boys are going to blow us away! And, very nice of them, we get to fly home in time to take the kiddo's Trick'o'Treating :-)

Agree with the consensus, the Jets suck. As a Charger fan, not much room for talking shiat... Norv sucks more than the Jets!!!

See you at the show!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use