Sea of Dreams NYE in SF: Balkan Beat Box, Beats Antique
JamBase
JamBase
10/19/2010 12:00 AM

Sea of Dreams NYE in SF: Balkan Beat Box, Beats Antique

Hankskool
Hankskool
10/19/2010 03:25 PM

That's not good. They already have the poster printed up. I've kept open my NYE plans so far desperately hoping that String Cheese Incident will benevolently add themselves to the bill again. It's still not too late.

idontknowwhatyou…
idontknowwhatyou…
10/19/2010 04:36 PM

Cheese would not play th same town in a different venue than bobby and phil im hoping they get added to the furthur new years festivities given that they where part of the furthur tour and have all played in phil and friends

mattchu
mattchu
10/19/2010 04:59 PM

that would be awsome, but highly doubtful. The price of the new years show is too reasonable to have both bands on the bill. You can always dream tho, and who knows? wilder things have happened.

idontknowwhatyou…
idontknowwhatyou…
10/19/2010 06:05 PM

furthur will do more than suffice

bigfro
bigfro
10/20/2010 06:17 AM

Phish is in New York. Bisco in Philly. I'm seeing Cheese in Hampton next week. I agree that lame DJ's are hardly a reason to get excited. I can listen to my Ipod on the train. I enjoy live music

Danimal
Danimal
10/20/2010 09:38 AM

idontknowwhatyou… 10/19/2010 04:36 PM • [Report Abuse]

Cheese would not play th same town in a different venue than bobby and phil im hoping they get added to the furthur new years festivities given that they where part of the furthur tour and have all played in phil and friends

Uh what?

phriendinmaine
phriendinmaine
10/20/2010 03:46 PM

"Cheese would not play the same town in a different venue than bobby and phil im hoping they get added to the furthur new years festivities given that they where part of the furthur tour and have all played in phil and friends"

SCI NYE in 05 was in SF and the concourse exhibition center, and I walked through Phil & Friends line both nights to get to it and when was SCI part of Further tour??

"I've kept open my NYE plans so far desperately hoping that String Cheese Incident will benevolently add themselves to the bill again. It's still not too late."

Also SCI has already announced that Hulaween would be the last shows of the year....

SCI NYE IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!

enjoy your DJs kids........

Beggarstomb
Beggarstomb
10/20/2010 08:43 PM

That year the Cheese played Sea of Dreams was the shit! We went two years ago and it was alright- big burner fashion show and way too much techno noise going on at once for my tastes. I just got tix for Furthur and am super stoked! Nothing better than a Grateful Dead new years!!

Beggarstomb
Beggarstomb
10/20/2010 08:47 PM

Also, that was way back in 1998-99 that Cheese closed new years after Ratdog and Planet Drum played, Danimal.

kider54
kider54
10/22/2010 12:11 AM

Many times there has been NYE conflict out there. Cheese NYE 02 and 03 at the Bill Graham in San Fran had the Dead across the bay in Oakland. Somebody not very smart.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use