Hulaween or Moogfest?

huddlebum
huddlebum
10/6/2010 07:41 PM

lineup looks pretty good but not $200 good

chux7487
chux7487
10/7/2010 08:17 AM

litsen to this horse shit: one of my good friends, his aunt (who they are quite close to) is married to Bob Moog. Literally, they throw Moog shit at my boy, sweatshirts, stickets, etc. etc. When this was announced we were like "dog this is the crunkest shit ever and we are gonna get super hooked up tickets, etc." Turns out, we cannot even get 1 ticket, for 1 day of the festival for free. His (step) uncle is Bob Moog!!!!! unfortunatly the Moog's acutally have literally nothing to do with the festival, and if his aunt wanted to go even she would have to pay. The description of this fest is "paying homage to Bob Moog" when in fact it is just a ploy to sound good. Moog cant even get a ticket. they donate 1 dollar per ticket to the foundation, that is the extent of the foundations involvment, everything else is AE Live or wahtever the company is that does Bonnaroo, etc. just venting here bc im pissed.

hotbot
hotbot
10/7/2010 08:31 AM

these young kids Virtual Boy are doing live electronic like ive never heard it

tribalglitch
tribalglitch
10/7/2010 09:20 AM

dan deacon is the worst thing to happen to music since ashlie simpson

udsh
udsh
10/7/2010 11:00 AM

none of these bands will sound good in the civic center

this festival is not a good idea

there will be many disappointed people

rbubriski
rbubriski
10/7/2010 11:00 AM

tribalflitch beat me to it but.... Dan Deacon is an absolute disgrace for moog fest, he is talentless and plays crappy tones with no melody or beats

chux7487
chux7487
10/7/2010 11:47 AM

big boi only plays for 1 hr i just realized. lemme tell yall something. that is WACK AS FUCK

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use