Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

31 Total Messages • Page 2 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 
STS9 | Red Rocks | Pics
kassutto
kassutto
9/21/2010 04:52 AM

The person next to him was probably trippin his face off. The writer probably was also

electronicjams
electronicjams
9/21/2010 07:16 AM

It is weak sauce. No offense media, but you could have done a lot better job.

toestothenose
toestothenose
9/21/2010 07:36 AM

Yikes - really Mike? that DMB comment was rough, so rough that this article will probobly be the most popular of the week.

JimmyJamesx5
JimmyJamesx5
9/21/2010 08:16 AM

i do not like DMB but understand why so many people do, but STS9 will never be as poplular as Dave don't get me wrong i love STS9 they just aren't going to reach as many people as Dave. That is what the reviewer was saying not that there music is similar in style because they aren't similar at all but that STS9 is getting as popular as DMB. Interesting side note, did you know bob wier hates tie dye, it true

phisherman81
phisherman81
9/21/2010 10:08 AM

As a former contributor to jambase it makes me sad that this article got published...way to scale down the content guys!

jborrel1
jborrel1
9/21/2010 01:58 PM

yeah i would love to contribute to jambase again, but nobody responds to my emails!

lonespanger
lonespanger
9/22/2010 11:17 AM

Did Thievery Corporation seriously open for Sector 9?

This has to be joke.

hippyhannah
hippyhannah
9/22/2010 05:08 PM

Are you joking me? dave matthews? Mike (author), you obviously do not know sts9's music or their fan base. And Saxton back on lights was incredible. This article is trash.

dewittvs
dewittvs
9/23/2010 10:15 AM

do your job. this isn't some 2nd grade homework assignment.

Angus1
Angus1
9/23/2010 10:46 AM

Looks like this guy Mike operates a blog called Mountain weekly news, and this article was abridged for Jambase. http://mtnweekly.com/sts9-red-rocks-amphitheatre-4597

I don't think this guy claims to be their #1 fan (he initally said they were from LA... wtf?). This article was definitely not for Jambase, rather some local blog that details events going on within colorado.

I think blame for publishing this lies totally with Jambase.

mooshpoosh
mooshpoosh
9/23/2010 05:37 PM

Aren't there any good photographers in colorado? Why does this dude get one show, let alone every red rocks show. Jambase is fail.

mooshpoosh
mooshpoosh
9/23/2010 05:39 PM

joke of a review as well. FAIL.

bluesrequiem
bluesrequiem
9/24/2010 02:30 PM

that boulder show sounds great, wish i couldve seen old school tribe... this was a really terrible article (and photos...even more terrible), but i really hope the author is wrong about STS9 turning mainstream. They have already gone away from their roots so to speak, if they sell out it will really make STS9 suck. I don't see STS9 going MTV or anything just yet, but if they wanted to, they could get to a DMB popularity level. I hope they don't for the sake of their music. Red Rocks show, night 2 was pretty fire though! had a couple real good tracks in there

stayinontarget
stayinontarget
9/30/2010 07:56 AM

great post! If anyone wants to hear music from current athens artists, as well as Athens alumni like STS9, check out www.radiofreeathens.fm, we are an internet radio station that even features a nightly block of all jam music!

Thanks!

theterriblebob
theterriblebob
10/18/2010 07:36 AM

this is a terrible article.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use