Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

7 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
moe.down XI | Mohawk, NY | Photo Gallery
JamBase
JamBase
9/16/2010 12:00 AM

moe.down XI | Mohawk, NY | Photo Gallery
Lensman Rob Chapman gives us a glimpse of moe.'s annual gathering as it takes up shop in a new location.

kn_htt513
kn_htt513
9/16/2010 06:11 PM

Glad to see some coverage finally of the .down.. Some pretty awesome shots but kinda pissed you can't right click to save to disk any more..

rastarusty
rastarusty
9/16/2010 10:47 PM

Sucks that there is no review. Hopefully that coming soon. The music was great, the vibes were weird. Hopefully it was just moving to the new venue that had people a little off. Hopefully the vibes are better next year and everyone including security adjusts to the new venue.

moe. controlled the weather on friday night. They would heat up in a jam and the rain would come down, then it would chill as they went back into the chorus. It was interesting coping with the new venue. I can adjust I think.

pattyd908
pattyd908
9/17/2010 01:02 AM

There's no place like snow ridge, but gelston is pretty damn sweet. hope there's more review on the way.

jessego481
jessego481
9/17/2010 06:02 AM

the security was so lax going into the stage area i had all my pockets stuffed with beer and they would just ask to see my wristband and a smile it was great. This was my first moe. down so i had nothing to compare it to but it was a blast. grate weekend hope to see a review soon jb.

Ierner
Ierner
9/17/2010 11:45 AM

I HATE THE WAY YOU MAKE US LOOK AT PHOTOS>>> GET NEW SYSTEM...

~hey thanks...

music_man86
music_man86
9/20/2010 08:48 AM

Please go back to the old photo gallery, or at least the option of looking using the old gallery. I don't even look at pictures anymore on here, that how much I dislike this photo gallery.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use