GNR Revisited EP: Virtual Guns N' Roses Reunion
JamBase
JamBase
8/17/2010 02:27 PM

GNR Revisited EP: Virtual Guns N' Roses Reunion

youknowit
youknowit
8/17/2010 03:26 PM

If they didn't break up, they would still be the most badass effing band on the planet. They would kick your ass.

Ston
Ston
8/17/2010 08:46 PM

I have to admit it too...they would kick your ass...several hours late.

youknowit
youknowit
8/18/2010 05:59 AM

That was the beauty of it Ston, never knew when those fuckers were going to hit the stage, or what Axl was going to do...or say.

BassInvader
BassInvader
8/18/2010 06:52 AM

Who Cares? One album doesn't make a great band!!!

BassInvader
BassInvader
8/18/2010 06:54 AM

Izzy Stradlin knew what was up!

youknowit
youknowit
8/18/2010 07:09 AM

"One album doesn't make a great band". That was quite a dumb statement when speaking about GNR. You must be like 12 years old if you think that to be true. Tell me Bassinvader, what album are you speaking of? Take your Bassnectar and shove it up your ass.

jesterlee
jesterlee
8/18/2010 12:58 PM

Washed up pompous douche bags like Axl Rose need to disappear. One album does't make a band and youknowit

Govindaze
Govindaze
8/18/2010 01:27 PM

These guys were one of the worst things to ever happen. Not just musically, but ever..

lovemusical
lovemusical
8/18/2010 01:45 PM

Yeah dude, what would it sound like if you took vintage Nirvana and spliced it with Foo Fighters, or like some old school Stone Temple Pilots solos with some Weiland vocals from Velvet Revolver, or some of Zach De La Rochas new shit with some Audioslave. Yeah Duuuude!

PooDolla
PooDolla
8/18/2010 03:31 PM

Izzy Stradlin was the primary songwriter for the band. Once he left GNR was done.

And they had 4 good albums in my opinion.

youknowit
youknowit
8/23/2010 10:02 PM

This is going to be a personal attack, if I get kicked off jambase so be it. GOVINDAZE: After reading your profile information (which everyone should read...lol) I have come to the conclusion that you are a f*king pussy and their is no way that you ever could have liked Guns and Roses. A straight up pussy. "Get in the ring motherfucker and I'll kick your bitch little ass PUNK!"

gmoo
gmoo
8/24/2010 12:00 PM

^ "Take your Bassnectar and shove it up your ass."

After reading YOUR profile information, I noticed Bassnectar is one of your favorite artists. 1 of only 34 actually. You, my friend, are an acting like an idiot. Much love.

youknowit
youknowit
8/25/2010 08:18 AM

You are right gmoo, I am acting like an ass. My apologies, been a rough couple days and yes, I need to remove Bassnectar from that list of "only" 34. I just get angry when people attack GNR, it's a touchy subject, especially when some tree-hugger who never had the potential in the first place to even like GNR starts talking shit.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use