JamBase
JamBase
8/10/2010 12:00 AM

moe. down XI Lineup Change Halloween & NYE News

articgtp
articgtp
8/10/2010 10:57 AM

So what do you guys do here.......

Search Pollstar all day, copy some articles, send them to an overworked non-paid intern and have them change some words, then post it a day or two latter, and bam! Front Page News?

Deadphishbiscuits
Deadphishbiscuits
8/10/2010 11:02 AM

^ jambase....ZING'D

did moe.down just get better?

TheCosmicBandito
TheCosmicBandito
8/10/2010 02:08 PM

Jakob Dylan is not as hot as Grace Potter... i can't say i know about his music though

bigworld
bigworld
8/10/2010 07:37 PM

grace is an upgrade in my opinion... Halloween is going to be sick again! Hometown show...check it out...

Help moe. choose the theme for Halloween!

moe. will once again team up with Jambands.com to give friends and enemies alike a chance to influence the band's Halloween show, taking place October 30th in Albany NY. Last year, songs were chosen by the fans and the polls were open to the public. This year, fans will suggest an overall theme, and voting will decide the ultimate choice.

If you have purchased tickets to the Halloween show by August 15th, you will be eligible to submit ONE theme suggestion. Ticketholders will receive an email with instructions soon. The band will then take 30 of their favorite fan suggestions and put them up on a poll for Jambands.com. The poll will be open to the public on August 24 and close on September 10.

When the poll closes, moe. will take the winning theme and devote the entire night to it: costumes, lights, stage and each member of the moe. writing team will take a stab at writing a new song the way they feel it interprets the theme. Spooky enough for you?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use