Jam Cruise: Late Night Disco, Adds Kimock, Hicks, Nathan Moore
JamBase
JamBase
8/3/2010 12:00 AM

Jam Cruise: Late Night Disco, Adds Kimock, Hicks, Nathan Moore

esysbruce
esysbruce
8/3/2010 08:49 AM

90% sold out!! nice additions esp Kimock - hope he jams with Bobby and rhythm devils.

Disco - who fn cares

KSTS9
KSTS9
8/3/2010 08:51 AM

Can't wait, first time on Jam Cruise

rulosa01
rulosa01
8/3/2010 09:10 AM

BBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUJJJJJJJJJJJJ

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
8/3/2010 10:46 AM

Make sure to peep Bujak!! Good damn stuff!

shaggers
shaggers
8/3/2010 11:11 AM

Sexy.

boom_shanker44
boom_shanker44
8/3/2010 11:51 AM

...and American Idol's Taylor Hicks!

gmoo
gmoo
8/3/2010 12:44 PM

I care about disco...quite a bit actually. Like most music, there is good disco and shitty disco, but you can't deny that its good fun music. It's obviously doesn't have the amount of 'flavor' found in other music from the same period (GD, jazz, Zappa), but worthwhile disco has great qualities such high-energy, strong hooks, dancible grooves, and lyrics that remind you to celebrate life.

I am Pink Floyd fan, but if you ask me if I would rather listen to "The Wall" or anything from Kool and the Gang, I'm going to choose the disco. I'd rather feel like I'm attending a wedding rather than a funeral. BTW...I named one of my cats 'Disco'. That might make me lame in some people's eyes, but then again, it might not. I suppose it all boils down to being able to let go...

Kimock addition is a wonderful treat to all those attending. Rip on Taylor Hicks all you want, but he's probably a fun dude if he's into the jam. Most people I have met through live music have been awesome :)

gmoo
gmoo
8/3/2010 12:45 PM

^ Please ignore shitty grammer. Thank you.

Freehawk
Freehawk
8/3/2010 01:24 PM

Congrats Nathan Moore! SUcks being broke all the time i've always wanted to go on the Cruise.

jimithing1221
jimithing1221
8/3/2010 03:15 PM

TWO great things about this announcement...

1.) Jeff Bujak. I can't wait to see him tear that ship apart. Single handly, one of the most talented musicians I have ever seen. Don't make the mistake of missing/raging to BUJ! His music is a completely fresh take on the electronica homefront, raggeeee it!

2.) Very nice picture of Zach Deputy on the boat from last year, make sure to catch all his sets on the boat. Check out NAME-YOUR-PRICE soundboard recordings over at zachdeputy.bandcamp.com. Newly released: Gathering of the Vibes set from the Main Stage on July 31, 2010.

danimal2
danimal2
8/6/2010 11:41 AM

If kimock thinks taylor hicks is cool than so do I

srr4582
srr4582
8/9/2010 10:31 PM

Disco is short for Discotheque: an entertainment venue or club with recorded music played by Disc jockeys through a PA system, rather than an on-stage band.

It's not a reference to the genre of music called disco.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use