Camp Barefoot 4 Announces Schedule
JamBase
JamBase
7/27/2010 12:00 AM

Camp Barefoot 4 Announces Schedule

Drbeaker
Drbeaker
7/27/2010 04:20 PM

I used to be a counselor at Camp Hidden Meadows back when it was Greenbrier Adventure Camp. I should stop in on the old stampin grounds...It would be soooooo surreal.

phishnerd
phishnerd
7/27/2010 04:34 PM

I am getting more and more excited. It is nice to see how late music is going to on Thursday. I am gonna be able to work, make it to the festie, set up, and enjoy music until 5am!

See you in Bartow my friends!

stoweskier
stoweskier
7/27/2010 06:09 PM

i would love to see particle and the breakfast tear it up late night. enjoy!

MrHarryHood83
MrHarryHood83
7/27/2010 11:19 PM

I love how they have extended how late the music goes. Particle to 4am and Big Gigantic til 5am-SICK!

BigErn
BigErn
7/28/2010 05:37 AM

The zip line, the water slide and the creek sound great but paying over 100$ to see a Bisco side project, an SCI side project and a Phish cover band sounds like a waste of money. It is very cool that the scene is so big that enough kids will go to a fest with ONLY jambands and when I say jamband I mean bands that emerged after Phish and you can clearly tell their main influences are The Dead, Phish and or Panic. The problem with a lot of these bands is the same problem with Hip Hop today. Kids are growing up only listening to one genre of music then there starting bands of that same genre. What these kids dont get is improvisational jamming and hip hop are both supposed to be made up of several genres fused together. If you do not listen to other types of music your missing the whole point these artists were going for. Clearly if you are going to this fest you probably only listen to jambands but thats OK as long as you are 25 or under. I only listened to Phish for almost three years back when I was a teenager.

welfpack
welfpack
7/28/2010 05:44 AM

ha is there any way to get rid of the slightly stupid banner with the big marijuana leaf? I kind of makes jambase NSFW.

CavemanUM
CavemanUM
7/28/2010 10:24 AM

is there any way to just get rid of slightly stoopid in general? they are pretty horrible

phishnerd
phishnerd
7/28/2010 11:17 AM

Ouch Big Em. I am 32 years old and listen to a wide variety of music. I like this festival because it a small festie. It has some great local bands that come on the scene. I can tell you are only interested in headlining bands. Funkuponya is a nice jazz funk band hitting the scene. No BS Brass Band is a real good time. Jackass Flats and the Hackensaw Boys are really good bluegrass bands and SPAM Allstars is not a Jamband at all. These are the bands I am looking forward to seeing.

Stop hating on stuff and start enjoying life. I will see all of you nice people in Bartow. Look for the guy wearing the Virginia is for Lovers T-shirt and the cutest 1 and a half year old little kid running around.

ricochetred
ricochetred
7/31/2010 09:59 PM

I am so ready for this Festy !!!! My heart is starting to skip beats!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use