STS9 & Disco Biscuits Add Big Boi For 8/28 Show
JamBase
JamBase
7/27/2010 12:38 PM

STS9 & Disco Biscuits Add Big Boi For 8/28 Show

chux7487
chux7487
7/27/2010 05:24 PM

was just at this venue for phish, really really cool place to see a show. the hill is a bit steep but the vaulted roof and intresting lot set up is real cool. addiing big boi to this ensures a crunk ass party.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
7/28/2010 12:13 PM

no one is getting the pulled pork sandwhich because when you're on the molly , you are not hungry!!!

GStritz8
GStritz8
7/28/2010 10:07 PM

Since no one is getting a pulled pork sandwhich, every single person will be on molly??? hm? they must be throwing in molly with every ticket..... But ya I was there for the boys as well. It was my first time there and was pretty impressed by the venue. Had perspectives of both lawn and pit and both were good times!! Word up BigErn, GA pit was schaweet! Loving the Big Boi news!! Party time!!!

SureFireFrenzy
SureFireFrenzy
7/28/2010 11:34 PM

dude sts9 is heading in the right direction mos def, big boi. word is bond. so gangsta!

thieveried
thieveried
8/3/2010 09:44 AM

THE BOYS = THE GRATEFUL DEAD

please stop referring to other bands as 'the boys' it only makes you sound ignorant.

Angelshymn
Angelshymn
8/19/2010 04:01 AM

This is amazing!!! I want to go so bad! It is like my two worlds are finally coming together!!! I have dreamed for a day like this!!! True conscious hip hop and jam band (specifically jamtronica!)coming together. Mos Def! Big Boi! STS9! I am orgasmic!! The Bassnectar after party @ HOB is sold out. I live in Detroit & I still have hope maybe something will work out so i can make this once in a lifetime landmard show. I agree w. surefirefrenzie -this is the right direction. And it is such a shame the hate i read in these comments toward hip hop and electronica. Practice more acceptance, tolerance and PLUR everyone. The world needs more love <3

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use