SCI Fidelity 2010 Sampler
JamBase
JamBase
7/22/2010 02:35 AM

SCI Fidelity 2010 Sampler

bburnett
bburnett
7/22/2010 06:05 PM

SCI Fidelity!!!!!!!!!!!! LooOOOOooo0000k at how deeeeeeeep that roster is for SCI Fidelity! I have so much love for what they do, how they do it, and everything else. Thank you, Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I LOVE you SCI Fidelity!!! Much love and support and good vibes rolling your way all day everyday! See you on the Rocks this weekend!!!! Get the hoops strapped up on the vehicle, its gonna be a gooooooooooooooood tiiiiiimmmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/22/2010 07:41 PM

Free good music RULES! Thanks SCI Fidelity.

PrimusLick
PrimusLick
7/23/2010 09:50 AM

!

boom_shanker44
boom_shanker44
7/24/2010 12:26 AM

i'll bite

electronicjams
electronicjams
7/25/2010 10:24 AM

"SCI Fidelity!!!!!!!!!!!! LooOOOOooo0000k at how deeeeeeeep that roster is for SCI Fidelity! I have so much love for what they do, how they do it, and everything else. Thank you, Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, I LOVE you SCI Fidelity!!! Much love and support and good vibes rolling your way all day everyday! See you on the Rocks this weekend!!!! Get the hoops strapped up on the vehicle, its gonna be a gooooooooooooooood tiiiiiimmmmmeeeeeeee!!!!!"

ahaha Its not that deep. Its the same rotation of jam bands I see at every festival I go to.

But thanks SCI Fidelity.

brutalbrent
brutalbrent
7/25/2010 01:16 PM

There you go again 'electronicjams' with your negativity. What has your band contributed lately that this site would take the time to cover? That's what I thought. Don't knock Scifidelity. They have made HUGE contributions to this scene. Maybe you should quit going to festivals, you seem a little bored. Take up baseball as a new hobby. Thank you Scifidelity for everything you do!!!!

brutalbrent
brutalbrent
7/25/2010 01:20 PM

Sorry I meant SCI Fidelity.

electronicjams
electronicjams
7/26/2010 07:26 AM

Sounds like I'm really riling you up.

phishdead2
phishdead2
7/30/2010 11:45 AM

yeah electronic jams in the new blunts n bisco kid. he has nothing good to say unless its some retarded electronic band that sounds exactly same throughout the entire show. yeahthey are super deep. go look at their website, they have all the main bands except for like phish and moe. and a few they didn't name.... The New Deal, The Greyboy Allstars,Railroad Earth,The Disco Biscuits,Tea Leaf Green, Steve Kimock Band. so i'd say thats pretty deep so go back to your stupid wicker park fest with all your roll heads.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use