Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

59 Total Messages • Page 4 of 4 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 
RATM & Conor Oberst Announce Arizona Protest Show
Cola21
Cola21
7/17/2010 05:17 PM

Yesss. Where would a jam-scene forum about social justice and human rights be without a homophobic joke? Thanks dedhed. You are the biggest, most genuine Dead Head I've ever met. The boys would be proud of you.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/17/2010 06:20 PM

That was pretty harsh dedhed. I'm sure we can all agree to disagree. So....................how bout that first half of Phish tour?.........(crickets)............

dedhed6111
dedhed6111
7/17/2010 08:20 PM

its not homophobic. i have no problem that his asshole is full of dicks, its just how he was born. homophobic is a mighty haughty word to throw around. I guess you just didn't get the part about his opinion being shared by a bunch of dicks. oh well. As for "the boys", I truly only feel that their opinions would come into view if there were stock shares involved. Except for Phil and Billy, that particular group of Musicians stopped being "The Grateful Dead" when Jerry Garcia (the real one, not the fake soundalike like Paul Rodgers & Queen, Iron Maiden & the 20 guys they got to sound like Bruce Dickinson, or whatever "beach boys experience" is playing these days that they got to sell $60 tickets to people who want to watch a novelty act) died, so I think I'll be alright.

youknowit
youknowit
7/17/2010 10:54 PM

LOL at Dead Head, just said you were not smart, you must be very angry. Life is a beautiful thing man.

dedhed6111
dedhed6111
7/18/2010 08:56 AM

It is very beautiful, that's why we should share it with everyone, and be rid of racial profiling, which this is all about.

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
7/18/2010 09:20 AM

Umm, dedhead, the Boycott is about racial profiling...if you had any clue or even read the bill, it is not about racial profiling, it's about a little problem we call "Illegal Immigration," obviously, you have no clue of what you're talking about in your little world, so seriously do some research or shut the hell up. "Share it with everyone..." pfffttt, so you don't mind people living off of your money, which you probably make off of dealing shit weed, so never mind, you don't mind that this whole problem is taking effect on those that are trying desperately to become a citizen the "right" way, you don't mind that this is costing our country more money everyday that could help build back up our economy, you don't mind that there are certain jobs unavailable (and no, not only Mcdonalds) due to workfees being decreased for illegals, and yeah with that, you don't think that there are American Citizens whom are in desperate need of any job right now..hmmm...I'm sure they're looking for anything available right now...I could go on and on and you still will be ignorant while you live in back-country USA ranting about Gimme Your Tired, Your Hungry, Your Poor....

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/18/2010 10:30 AM

And I'm all for Racial profiling. When a bunch of crazy middle easterners hijack planes and crash them into buildings I really want security to put them on the high risk list. Same goes for Mexicans and Blacks, Asians, Whites, I don't care. When I go to mexico I know I'll be dealing with being profiled. When I drive at night in certain parts of m town I fet profiled. White tattooed kids are known around here to cause trouble, I understand that. I have NEVER been detained longer than I felt necessary for the police to make sure I wasn't one of the no good type. And if the "no good" type of white tattooed kids created enough of a stink around town that they were going to pass a State Bill do combat the problem I wouldn't cry racism or fascism. I would cry out to my fellow man to stop acting like ungodly heathens.

PooDolla
PooDolla
7/19/2010 04:10 PM

So if a few hundred people wearing bright orange shirts sneaked into a concert you are at, would it be wrong for security to go in the crowd and ask people wearing bright orange shirts to show their ticket stubs?

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
7/19/2010 06:04 PM

Yup, I've had that happen, why should people whom paid full price get fucked out of there money cause some freeloaders want to crash the party...it happened to me when I was at a Black Crowes show and I didn't complain and whine. And besides, a few hundred people crashing a concert is not anything compared to millions of Illegal Immigrants...sorry but that's just a dumb analogy....NEXT!!!

PooDolla
PooDolla
7/19/2010 06:49 PM

Hey brook, I'm assuming that there were people, that had paid, that were asked to see their stubs. Was there any comotion from these people about being asked to see their stubs?

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
7/19/2010 06:59 PM

Hey Poo, there were people whom had stubs being asked, but if you don't do anything wrong, then there shouldn't be any problem right?

bundystheman
bundystheman
7/19/2010 11:41 PM

won't be as good as this day was... http://www.youtube.com/user/loon1972#p/c/37ECAB856C88BE4F/0/0AN80p7LJeQ

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/20/2010 08:44 AM

"Hollywood Palladium is located in Los Angeles, CA. Sales to this event will be restricted to residents of Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Residency will be based on credit card billing address. Orders by residents outside Los Angeles and Orange Counties will be canceled without notice and refunds given"

You mean you have to show proof of residency to buy tickets to a concert that is against a law that requires you to show proof of residency. But in this case your being asked for proof of residency before you even commit a crime. that is some BULLSH*T

PooDolla
PooDolla
7/20/2010 10:05 AM

Are you fucking serious? That is amazing.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use