Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

59 Total Messages • Page 3 of 4 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 
RATM & Conor Oberst Announce Arizona Protest Show
PooDolla
PooDolla
7/16/2010 11:01 AM

bluefunkgrass 7/16/2010 09:39 AM • [Report Abuse]

remember when 'America' was inhabited by the NATIVE Americans and we stole their land?

-Who exactly is "we"?

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
7/16/2010 11:34 AM

Obviously some of you still live with your parents and smoke too much grass to even know why illegal immigration is wrong. This bill is obviously not the right way to go about things, since it revolves around Racial Profiling which is disgusting. Yes the cops here are already like the Gestapo, so to say that they will do the right thing and not pull anybody over unless there's probable cause is ridiculous. That being said, of course I'm against this bill. But I don't understand how some of you are as ignorant to Illegal Immigration as you seem. One pointed out taxes which is major thing, when it comes down to it, if you live in border state, we can tell you, a lot of these people don't come here and work, they literally live off of Welfare checks and they DON'T Work, they live off of Your Money! Now also put in criminal activity which is even more money being used up...all in all, are we not in a recession, do we not need every penny we can use just to get by right now. You damn right I'm against people coming into MY country only to kick back and live off of my dime that I work for. Sure there are those that work, but there's plenty more that don't. This bill is mostly out to stop those from crossing state lines, cause that's becoming another issue. They come through the border states to go north so the chances of them being caught are less, which is why they find "Hide Out Houses" flooded with Illegals ready to be shipped off to another state. There really isn't any easy solution to this problem, but to say "let them come" is the dumbest statement I've ever heard and really not surprising coming from hippies who do drugs all day long...while you're at it, if you know everything, why don't you come up with a solution that could help this current situation...

GratefulSpread1
GratefulSpread1
7/16/2010 12:04 PM

Well Put Brooklynite84, I live in Texas and it’s a real problem. Not only are illegals flooding into Texas and other border states with ease, but violence with cartels and human traffickers has increased dramatically. Most of the people who think it’s great that they are sneaking into this country usually are not from border states, and consequently don’t have the faintest clue as to what the fuck they are talking about.

Keep it up Rage ...you guys are really making a difference rallying for a cause that is 400 miles away from LA. I like alot of Rage's stuff but who the fuck can take these guys seriously?

mesaxi
mesaxi
7/16/2010 12:39 PM

"thanx, lovemusical, its nice to hear from someone who isn't a spoiled fucking brat. Every single one of you on this board breaks the law every single day, and now you have your panties in a wad because some "darkies" are gettin away with your jobs. As far as immigrants, I welcome every single one of them, because that's what this country is about."

Say that when you live in a state with a 9% unemployment rate and can't get a job because the illegals will work for 2 dollars cheaper.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/16/2010 12:47 PM

"Every single one of you on this board breaks the law every single day"-dedhed6111

That's just as absurd as saying every immigrant is a welfare collecting, dope dealer.

I was just reviewing my day yesterday, guess what, didn't brake one law. Same goes for today, so far.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
7/16/2010 02:13 PM

I broke the law in my pants once...once!

bluefunkgrass
bluefunkgrass
7/16/2010 02:29 PM

sorry poodolla (by the way awesome name and picture) i realized i used "we" in the loosest way possible, we = the us government. president jackson really got the ball rolling on that one.

johnnyblaze36
johnnyblaze36
7/16/2010 04:34 PM

It's obvious they haven't read the simple 16 page law or they wouldn't be doing this. Goes to show that one can have a Harvard degree and still lack basic reading comprehension skills. Fwiw I love Rage but think this an extremely silly and misguided play.

Halluxone
Halluxone
7/16/2010 06:58 PM

Wonder what Phish song they'll cover? Seriously, this country can't accept illegals for the simple fact that my parents, who waited years in Egypt to come legally to this country and contributed their hard earned taxes for years, cannot fathom how we allow this shit to happen unabated. Good for Arizona...they had the balls to do what should have been done nationwide years ago. Too bad you're labelled a racist or nazi if you actually believe in keeping immigration numbers in check. Remember that 10% of your fellow Americans aren't working now...but hey, the 50% of the country that does pay taxes will take care of them all.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/16/2010 11:32 PM

I have a friend from the Philippines who shares the same thoughts as your parent Halluxone. He gets super pissed about the this issue, it's funny.

I just want to say that I did a rolling stop on my bicycle going through a stop sign today.

deadpig79
deadpig79
7/17/2010 06:45 AM

Who wants to mow my lawn? Not me, let the mexycans do it. I will gladly pay for their next case of Corona.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
7/17/2010 12:39 PM

Coronas for everyone!!!!!

youknowit
youknowit
7/17/2010 02:14 PM

Why is Coner Oberst opening up for Rage?

youknowit
youknowit
7/17/2010 02:19 PM

Oh and by the way, deadhead6111 is not smart.

dedhed6111
dedhed6111
7/17/2010 03:58 PM

for starters, i live in a state with an 11% unemployment rate, and youknowit, my fellow members of MENSA may disagree, but your opinion is just like your asshole: gaping, distended, and full of dicks.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use