Word.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
7/16/2010 01:33 AM

Long live Arizona!!! Viva la Migra!!!

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
7/16/2010 01:42 AM

^just kidding. I love me some Mexicans! They're delicious! Or at least that stuff I get from Taco Bell is delicious! I really do love mexicans though, which is who this is targeting. I've had some awesome friends who were illegal immigrants. I wouldn't want to see them get deported but nevertheless illegal immigration is a serious issue. This law in Arizona def isn't the answer though. It's A blatant violation of civil rights. I don't know what the answer is but that's what these bands and activists should be working on. Everybody's good at bitching, it's the solutions that are hard to come by.

Rastaman1luv
Rastaman1luv
7/16/2010 05:47 AM

More dumbasses to add to the never listen to again bands. What idoits. Now with 58% of the public and growing that support states rights and this law there will be a bunch of bands that can only play in CA,NY,VT and OR.

lyneafien
lyneafien
7/16/2010 06:31 AM

How is it a violation of their civil rights? If they were here legally then they would not have a problem showing there green card. And if they are here illegally then why do they have civil rights? Does'nt that make them criminals? I am american and i am required to carry my ID with me and i dont complain. If everyone cared this much about taking care of the people that are legal citizens maybe we would not have so many problems with homelessness and poverty. But what do i know I am just a Disgruntled Citizen.

mesaxi
mesaxi
7/16/2010 07:05 AM

Rage Against The Machine is a band with a message, they just don't seem to know what that message is. Their songs are all vague protest songs that say "we're angry" but not what about.

Arizona's law is fine, quit your bitching. If they're not doing anything wrong they've got nothing to fear. Proof of citizinship is something as simple as a drivers license or a state id. You don't have to walk around with your Green Card or papers at all times.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
7/16/2010 07:56 AM

I don't know about AZ. but in CA. you can have no papers and still walk into the DMV and get a drivers license and a State I.D.

lovemusical
lovemusical
7/16/2010 08:17 AM

It's funny to me that RATM released their first album in '92, and just now, many people are shocked at their message. I guess the 90's kids are all growns up now, and starting to realize that this ain't Limp Bizkit. Don't worry though, you SB1070 supporters can always get Toby Keith to throw a pro-bill concert in Phoenix.

dedhed6111
dedhed6111
7/16/2010 08:22 AM

thanx, lovemusical, its nice to hear from someone who isn't a spoiled fucking brat. Every single one of you on this board breaks the law every single day, and now you have your panties in a wad because some "darkies" are gettin away with your jobs. As far as immigrants, I welcome every single one of them, because that's what this country is about.

rubadubdub
rubadubdub
7/16/2010 08:48 AM

dedhed, the problem isn't with having immigrants come into our country, its about them coming into the country the right way. I have to pay taxes, as well as i am sure that you do. All of the illegal immigrants get to skip that part. Also, the illegals are the ones that are ruining it for the ones that do it the right way. This isn't even going to be an issue shortly as multiple other states are going to enforce this ALREADY MADE NATIONAL LAW.

lovemusical
lovemusical
7/16/2010 09:23 AM

The typical reactionary response to anything is to treat the symptom rather than the root cause of the problem. Mexico, and many other Latin countries treat their poor people like animals. I know this from first hand experience. All the immigrants want to do is work and eat. The vast majority of them are not Narco-dealers and criminals like Rush Limbaugh will have you believe. Also, who do you think employs them? They're not getting Government jobs. Greedy corporations with no patriotic allegience to anything except profit are the ones giving them jobs, yet reactionaries never bring this up because they are pro monopoly. You can't have it both ways.

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
7/16/2010 09:29 AM

Tell that to Randy Marsh!!!

bluefunkgrass
bluefunkgrass
7/16/2010 09:39 AM

remember when 'America' was inhabited by the NATIVE Americans and we stole their land?

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
7/16/2010 10:28 AM

Momma sez the injuns was just lookin after America for us while we was out fishin on the May flower. Anyways, it's a violation of civil rights because threy are making race something a cop can harass you for. What it's saying is the cops can stop, pull you over or whatever just because your race is cause for suspicion. As it stands if you're not doing anything wrong the cops don't have the right to ask you shit. This is just giving them one more excuse to feel you out. Funny how all you people who are on jambase and one would assume you are somewhat anti "the man" and pro freedom are sticking up for this bullshit. I agree immigration is a huge issue. It's a deeper issue than most realize. But letting big brother have more excuses to get in a persons business isn't the answer. I can't wait till they pass the anti people who look like they smoke marijuana law. Hopefully they'll be able to just stop and search all you law abiding citizens and well see how you like it. (and I know they kinda already do that).

okcomputer
okcomputer
7/16/2010 10:46 AM

"If they're not doing anything wrong they've got nothing to fear" hello, fascism, i was wondering when you'd get her. "hey you! you got a permit for that brown skin?!"

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use