Gilmour To Reunite With Waters For One Wall Show

loseruser
loseruser
7/15/2010 12:25 PM

I hope it's the 'united' center!

21mmer
21mmer
7/15/2010 12:27 PM

wow.....this should be interesting. my money is on one of the london shows.

btwind
btwind
7/15/2010 12:56 PM

Gilmour will join Waters in St. Louis because the wall is my favorite album and I cant afford a ticket to go!

brutalbrent
brutalbrent
7/15/2010 12:57 PM

told you so...it will be Chicago and it will be the 1st show, it will be a great show, and Gilmour will perform the other 3 shows as well

digmusiccitylive
digmusiccitylive
7/15/2010 01:11 PM

Should I buy tickets to every show on the tour and attend them until Gilmour shows up? Seems like the only logical thing to do right?!

gmoo
gmoo
7/15/2010 01:31 PM

Why not reunite and play The Final Cut every show...?

ironfloydsabbath
ironfloydsabbath
7/15/2010 01:46 PM

there is a god!

hayden4
hayden4
7/15/2010 01:49 PM

please play VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon thats the one david,we will all join SID that nite!!!!!!!! VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!! THATS THE SHOW!!!

nebuliss
nebuliss
7/15/2010 04:00 PM

COLUMBUS, PLEASE!!!

I can dream, can't I??? Hopefully this happens more than once!!! ;)~

matthau
matthau
7/15/2010 06:15 PM

Umm...this is the beginning of something. I'll put money on it. These cats ain't getting any younger. I mean, if bands like Cream or the Police can get back together for a one off tour...why can't Gilmore and Waters? Amen.

theterriblebob
theterriblebob
7/15/2010 06:34 PM

Its still my pink pig and i'll see you in court

stoweskier
stoweskier
7/15/2010 09:53 PM

i don't want to sound trite, but this really doesn't impress me. go watch pink floyd: live at pompei and see the really trippy stuff from the early years: set the controls for the heart of the sun, careful with that axe eugene, saucerful of secrets etc etc. rick wright and nick mason were more involved in the songwriting process. that's the floyd i love, not all the overplayed hits on classic rock radio. how many times can we hear another brick in the wall?

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
7/16/2010 01:27 AM

^ I can't hear em enough. Especially live. I can't wait for Atlanta. I hope he plays there. If not oh well, it's still gonna kill!

nomemory
nomemory
7/16/2010 06:38 AM

stow, I agree with you that the Pompeii era stuff is great, and trippy, in fact some of my favorite. But let's remember that they are now grown men with families. Plus they have to impress the masses. MOst people that pay that kind of money for a ticket want to hear comfortably numb and abitwp2. Sure it's over played, but that doesn't make the music bad. The reason that we've heard it so much is because it's so great.

Unfortunately I agree they will play a london show together. This is the first time Im missing a waters show, and if they decide to put gilmour on the FL bill, I'mm'a flip my lid!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use