Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

25 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Nateva Music Festival | 07.02-07.04 | Maine
Buggtape
Buggtape
7/8/2010 03:45 PM

"This photo viewer sucks donkey balls!!!!!" "This photo viewer sucks donkey balls!!!!!" "This photo viewer sucks donkey balls!!!!"

Tourfan is right. Can we please have the old way of view photos back? Like just pasted in the article? I don't mind if it six pages of photos. I'll seriously go through "ALL" pages. I end up skipping half the photos to see crowd shots especially with this festival. I wanna see the fairgrounds, some musicians, DEF SETLISTS FOR HEADLINERS and notable mentions. I don't even know if this is where I should put my two pennies in, but I hadda agree with Tourfan.

jwell23
jwell23
7/9/2010 08:25 AM

Nateva Did not kill Rothbury. It was actually a town order that would not allow amplified music after 1am which would have meant no late night shows. This is why they could not get the talent that they wanted because no late nights means a lame festival and they did not want to ruin their brand. The town has since changed their minds and Rothbury will be back have no fear.

bburnett
bburnett
7/9/2010 05:10 PM

Jambase, I honestly, truly, deeply love you. I have for 3 years visited your website religiously. Everyday I give your website at least 10 hits throughout the day. I tell my friends of this wonderous website where I get a significant portion of my musical knowledge and insight from.

Truthfully, there is love LOST for you with this photo viewer. It is frustrating because you don't care to listen.

If it is about $ by getting more links, if it is about being bored and coming up with stupid ideas and implementing them on your site, if it is bad reefer influencing these ideas go buy CRONIC and run your website, if it is an A$$hole boss who wont let you go back to the old viewer because he/she is so headstrong and stubborn, if it is any other million of excuses, ideas, or whatever have you. STOP. STOP NOW.

If this continues, I promise I will go and get my music knowledge else where. Jambase is not the end all be all. it is (or was) THE BEST website to go to to get the all the info I care about in a one stop shop.

I honestly dont know why I am so frustrated with you and this photo viewer. It would seem like something I should/could get over. But for whatever reason I cant. I have tried, but the frustration has only GROWN over the weeks.

As my final plea, before you loose a LOYAL fan and viewer, change back to the old photo viewer. It is overwhelming the out cry for this to happen. Listen to the people who you go to work everyday for.

I truely appreciate all your work you do to keep us informed, you do an AMAZING job. I really want to continue to be a loyal JAMBASE HEAD for life, but this must stop.

Here is my 2 cents: All I care about is that I have an option to view ALL the photos on ONE PAGE without refreshing or changing the photo. I just want to single column photo viewer option.

NOTICE THAT I SAY OPTION! if you all are so high strung on keeping this new (and uterly STUPID, dont get me started again) photo viewer, at least give us the simple option to click on a link where we have access to all the photos in the "old", single column viewer.

If you have both photo viewer options available watch, I promise 100% of your viewers will choose the old option.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Please allow us the option to view the old, single column viewer. Its a simple request. If this request goes IGNORED one more time you will loose a loyal follower. REAL TALK.

WheresKarl
WheresKarl
7/12/2010 11:14 AM

+1 on Photo Viewer complaints. Step ya game up, JamBase. Having to click "Back to Gallery View" to look at another picture is weak shit.

bigcountry420
bigcountry420
7/14/2010 10:14 AM

I really dont even understand half of you fucktards writing about this ,

FURTHUR was the only reason arrest fest did any good .this was a bunk ass fest ! BUNK !

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
7/14/2010 10:39 AM

bigcountry420 7/14/2010 10:14 AM • [Report Abuse]

I really dont even understand half of you fucktards writing about this ,

FURTHUR was the only reason arrest fest did any good .this was a bunk ass fest ! BUNK !

------

I stopped reading after "fucktards."

juggbigt
juggbigt
7/14/2010 12:13 PM

I personally enjoyed the absense of the tanks. I'm one that thinks that it ruins my exp. I found what I needed and didn't have any trouble doing so. Face it people, the abuse of tanks has gathered a lot of attention. These people were not responsible with their habits and now the law has taken notice. No one to blame but the trail of balloons and negativity that the tanks and their opporators.

I thought that the Lips were the least enjoyable of the weekend. moe. killed and Um of course contunues to dominate the scene! Further was OK, better than at All Good. But set of the weekend gors to Giant Panda late nite. How is thise set not getting any love?

djc77
djc77
7/16/2010 03:46 PM

Nate Wilson Group absolutely slayed on the PCMH stage and deserve a main stage and/or late-night slot next year. Their brand of psychedelic rock is unlike anything else out there right now, and they're all monster players. Add a sick light show and minds will surely be blown.

Ryan Montbleau Band also killed it, both late-night and early afternoon. They deserve a later slot on the main stage next year if you ask me.

I also agree with the "George Clinton should retire" sentiment. That set was a spectacle and little more. The real music was going down on the PCMH stage with the Nephrok Allstars while P-Funk was stinking up the place with their brand of tired crap.

captntripps
captntripps
7/17/2010 11:23 AM

Bobby was wearing Grey sweat pants, not short shorts... at least look at the pictures before you say something dumb.

gratefulride
gratefulride
7/21/2010 06:40 AM

for an inaugural event, we all had a positve experience....nateva delivered where expected....however, jambase please RECONSIDER selecting your photo/journalistic reviewer!....this review just plain sucked...and as well get your game on with the photo viewer...

please give bill clifford the respect he deserves and put rob chapman back on board...

as far as nateva goes...WTF?..the beer garden policies drove everyone back to their camp to party?.... fix and change that...no one wants to be corraled to consume an adult beverage where other choices for elevating your attitude are abundant....

grateful

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use