Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

37 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
Phish Covers RATM
fayfay
fayfay
7/8/2010 05:48 PM

Like you said shaggers you weren't there...

rebamama
rebamama
7/8/2010 10:19 PM

it was in top five phishy moments ever for me. omg. they nailed it. fishman....i feel bad for teasing with the obligatory look the first night....you were the star sunday, bravo. if you are hatin on this...you obvs weren't there. sooooooooooo fun and agressive. moshy phishy times. YAY PHISH

Carson_Dlo
Carson_Dlo
7/10/2010 08:10 AM

lol this is pathetic. bisco version owns this, even though it is a cover, but bisco owns phishs in general anyway so what could one expect?

Halluxone
Halluxone
7/12/2010 04:14 PM

Gotta put this in my top Phish moments...Omni 1996 for Halloween was epic, but this show blew me away. Incredible energy, tight jamming, it was a freakin rollercoaster of a night. The sweet, silly sounds of Harpua contrasted with the balls-to-the-walls jamming of KITN so nicely, the newbies that came to their first show that night were all saying "NOW I GET IT!!" And Bisco is a sad, sad joke of a band...sorry you're too stupid to figure that out yet.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
7/12/2010 11:17 PM

Phish is the shit hands down. Bisco is still cool though, so are a lot of other bands. This isn't a jam pissing contest (but if it was Phish would piss all over the rest).

struby420
struby420
7/13/2010 08:19 AM

"Bisco owns Phish in general" - what a retard. Go check the Bisco setlists from when they started and see what band they covered mostly. This isn't a "best cover band" contest. It was a good experience. Leave it at that.

"Bisco owns Phish in general" - words from a retard

fluffhead919
fluffhead919
7/30/2010 05:12 PM

Seriously, this show was the bomb. my 5th of the summer tour. Mikes>TELA>Harpua>Killing in the Name of>Weekapog...enough said. that custie talkin about Bisco being better than phish, his life is a joke.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use