Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

49 Total Messages • Page 4 of 4 • « Previous 1 2 3 4 
NIN, My Morning Jacket & Others Join Arizona Boycott
Drbeaker
Drbeaker
6/29/2010 08:11 PM

I still haven't heard a summary of the legal immigration process. Here's another hint: you have to have a job and a house in your own country.

Cola21
Cola21
6/29/2010 08:36 PM

haha, this time around, i'm not even going to read any of these posts. just express my delight and respect for the movement. it's all been said, and i support the boycott and musicians who have integrity and act in the name of human dignity and rights. Word.

RealxGuy
RealxGuy
6/30/2010 01:21 PM

why cant Zach get back with Rage and make a new album about all the shit going on today, i mean it would be f'n epic, and there's no better time then now. KNOW YOUR ENEMY

Drbeaker
Drbeaker
6/30/2010 03:47 PM

Still, no one has shown the least bit of understanding as to what is required to immigrate here legally. The point here is, people are getting awfully upset over the word "illegal" who know absolutely nothing about the nature of the law being broken. The actions of civil rights protesters were generally illegal as well. Many conservatives at the time opposed them in the name of "law and order" and the need to "enforce our existing laws". Sometimes, laws are wrong and must be changed.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use