Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

26 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Dark Star Orchestra Picks Jeff Mattson As New Guitarist
j4fern20
j4fern20
6/22/2010 04:18 AM

I like em both...The Schwag are my personal favorite.

They both speak the language my ears love. Jimmy from The Schwag plays a pretty dank bass and seems to be a genuinely nice guy.

EarthRocks
EarthRocks
6/22/2010 07:03 AM

Haha, they can't wait to get on the road and mix it up again. Umm, yall are a cover band whatever you are mixing was mixed by a real band before. This would be something worthwhile if the band were to actually write a song together, I can have a better time taking some needlepoint and putting on some primal face melting dead. Haha, mixing it up.

phishdead2
phishdead2
6/22/2010 08:31 AM

well let me tell you j4, he is not. he is a pedophile who creeps on teenagers at all his schwagstocks and shows. plus he embraces all the dirtiness that goes on there. he's just a bad person. if your in the STL area and want to see some bad ass dead music go see Jake's Leg. The musicians and the scene are just much better and cleaner. but everyone has opinions this is just what i have gathered since i was like 15.

nebuliss
nebuliss
6/22/2010 08:45 AM

Yay!!! Can't wait to check this out on July 7th when they do their annual free show in Springfield, 30 minutes from my house!!!

j4fern20
j4fern20
6/23/2010 03:56 AM

I've hung with Jimmy and partied with the guy for years and have NEVER seen anything like deadphish2 has mentioned...EVER. Honestly. Dude's married with a family. Where did you get your false information you "gathered" since you were 15? Did he bone your girl? I think calling someone a pedophophile on a public forum shouldn't be based on "someone's opinion" but an actual fact. You're a Wook. Quit spreading your "opinions".

phishdead2
phishdead2
6/23/2010 10:34 AM

well buddy shows how much you know because i PERSONALLY have seen it go down. he tried getting w/ like a few of our 17 year old friends. ended up crashin at their house and tried getting into bed w/ them later in the night. i'm not a wook, stoopped going to schwag shows because of the dirty wooks in their crowd were way too sketchy for me.

kevinSC
kevinSC
6/23/2010 11:00 AM

way too personal for a forum....fool..thats f'in slander.

phishdead2
phishdead2
6/23/2010 03:51 PM

yeah it was. sorry.

scumdogg420
scumdogg420
6/24/2010 01:00 PM

'You're a Wook. Quit spreading your "opinions".'

easily the most ignorant thing ive heard all day,you should be banned from going to shows

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
6/25/2010 01:59 AM

I've only seen Jeff Mattson live once, with the Donna Jean Godchaux Band last Oct (not too long before he started touring with DSO) and I was quite impressed with his playing that night. He was also a very cool guy (it was a small venue and I got to hang with the band).

Seems like a real good fit from what I can tell... congrats to both Jeff and DSO.

That said, I'm also glad I saw DSO one last time with John, last Nov in York. Not that I see DSO all the time or anything... that was only my 2nd show. Hopefully I'll get to check them out with Jeff someday, but it's not a priority for me right now since Furthur is coming up next week (and I caught a couple Dead shows last year).

--Vik

j4fern20
j4fern20
6/26/2010 11:39 AM

scumdogg:

I'll forward your suggestion to the "Show Banning Commission"

I'm ignorant? The dude I was replying to left a brutally slanderous comment. Sorry for not being cool with that, DOGG.

Your name fits you well...you should drop the "420" and change it to "of-the-earth"...it would be more descriptive of your true being.

Be well.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use