Nation's Largest Electronic Festival Reveals Full Lineup
JamBase
JamBase
6/11/2010 12:15 PM

Nation's Largest Electronic Festival Reveals Full Lineup

shakobe
shakobe
6/11/2010 01:40 PM

Looks great, let's see how many O.D.'s from pharmy cocktails will go down. I'm sying over/under of 50.

articgtp
articgtp
6/11/2010 01:54 PM

That sounds pretty accurate, assuming you mean clinical O.D's and not the incorrect death definition.

I would have to know more about this fest's annual attendance to make that bet with you though, let me check with my bookie.

thefknreverend
thefknreverend
6/11/2010 01:59 PM

no Jogger? Thats pretty weak

PrimusLick
PrimusLick
6/11/2010 02:12 PM

wheres sound tribe with their epic late night PA LAME set ?

Mr_McDankenstein
Mr_McDankenstein
6/11/2010 02:13 PM

BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS AND BOOTS AND CATS

Roswellznutsack
Roswellznutsack
6/11/2010 02:51 PM

EDC rules! Crowd here is way more cool/chill than Bonaroo or the other hippy fests fellas! No ODs happening here! Best festie hands down!

And the girls at this event are unreal! Please stay away if you dont know how to party SoCal stylee!

electronicjams
electronicjams
6/11/2010 03:08 PM

There's def some gems in their, but some of those ed hardy djs I would never want to see.

"Looks great, let's see how many O.D.'s from pharmy cocktails will go down. I'm sying over/under of 50."

-You should take a look at the Memorial Day Weekend Further Fest arrest report. A LOT more fucked up shit then you would ever see at this sort of event.

http://www.thepinetree.net/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=17763

"Inside the fairgrounds a mother had overdosed on controlled substances while her 3 year old child was attached to her with a leash type device."

Lakai2788
Lakai2788
6/11/2010 06:03 PM

that line up seems kinda boring to me for the most part, Electric Zoo is sucking it up this year as well, 2010 is looking fucking weak for electronic music so far.

kider54
kider54
6/11/2010 09:05 PM

I didn't know that this was bigger than Ultra

CheezeePhish
CheezeePhish
6/12/2010 07:18 AM

Its not bigger than Ultra. This line up blows compared to this past Ultra, 3 days next year!

bruff76
bruff76
6/13/2010 11:49 AM

So, let's say 10,000 people went to Furthur Fest(I don't know the exact #), and there was 63 arrests. Not a very big percentage. Let's not get into which fest has the least ammount of death or arrests. C'mon now. Music is the driving force. Remember that.

electronicjams
electronicjams
6/13/2010 12:51 PM

I wasn't talking about the arrest count, but more of their circumstances.

"another male reportedly under the influence of drugs cut his own throat open and was attempting to pull it apart with his own hands."

bruff76
bruff76
6/13/2010 01:20 PM

And I'm talking about the MUSIC. "Let's not get into which fest has the least amount of death or arrests." You're there for the music, right? Right?

electronicjams
electronicjams
6/13/2010 01:44 PM

I'm not going to argue over semantics. Yes, I go to jambase or music fests for the music.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use