Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

74 Total Messages • Page 1 of 5 • 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 
Bonnaroo: Words & Photos
JamBase
JamBase
6/11/2010 12:00 AM

Bonnaroo: Words & Photos
Bonnaroo 2010 is now officially in the history books. Join writer Wesley Hodges and photographer Dave Vann as they present their journey through Manchester this past weekend...

aquariumdrunk
aquariumdrunk
6/11/2010 02:27 PM

I like the paint job on the fountain this year.

electronicjams
electronicjams
6/11/2010 03:16 PM

Great pics (from the ones I had a chance to see)

I just love how long it takes to go through those pics. Please jambase, can you listen to us? I know it may look a little "neater," but the image viewer is just so bad that I don't even want to bother going through the pics anymore. Just change it for the love of GOD.

JamBase
JamBase
6/11/2010 05:36 PM

Thanks for the feedback. We hear you and are working on improvements to the photo viewer.

Until then, we've added all the photos to page 2 of the article at:

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/23062/Bonnaroo-Day-1-Reviews-and-Photos/2

railearth420
railearth420
6/12/2010 07:42 AM

bonnaroo sold out...the lineup sucks i can't believe people are paying $250 to sit in the hot sun and watch that stuff they call music. except umphrey's and the disco biscuits of course...where's the panic and the railroad? it has just turned into one giant frat party.

mtbersch
mtbersch
6/12/2010 08:15 AM

was gonna look at the pictures until i remembered yall made it a pain in the as s

stoweskier
stoweskier
6/13/2010 09:46 AM

I just want to point out that this writer said that Kings of Leon may become the next U2. Seriously.

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
6/13/2010 12:55 PM

not a bad review... but it sounds like your first festival.... the fountain looks dope this year

irtimed
irtimed
6/13/2010 05:46 PM

bonnaroo is so great, the review comes before its even over.

walthers
walthers
6/13/2010 11:35 PM

Railearth420: They are at High Sierra, come on out!

AintNoFreedom
AintNoFreedom
6/14/2010 09:18 AM

re: that first pic of the crowd

Holy $hit, look at all those white kids!

ointment
ointment
6/14/2010 10:29 AM

railearth you are completely retarded

mrunner7
mrunner7
6/14/2010 12:23 PM

killllluuuuuuurrrrrrr revue from the Bonnashroo. Always great when yambase hase Wesley cover the festies. Up to speed reviews on the action from inside the action from a Vet. ay Z was one of the most (.)(.)'s shows of all time. No doubt the coolest thing at the ROO except for the double medicated gold bond pat downs every morning. Burns sooooooo good oh my gawwwwwwww.

After seeing the Jigga man I now have one death wish and that is that 70,000 vookies, frat boys, and kynd folks will be singing big pimpin and spinning shirts around their heads right before I go.

Also the Weezer encore of KIDS>Poker Face>KIDS was tasty. Right up there with the McLovin, Conan, and Andy Richter sightings.

PS. Dont go see GWAR with your head swimmin in TOADSTOOLS. Saw kid go down 3 songs in. I guess monsters in thongs spraying blood from a canon is uber whiggin.

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
6/14/2010 01:03 PM

Great Review, even though I did bitch about this line-up, it still looked like a fun time, I caught the Dead Weather set on YouTube and they are always a delight. I hope next years line-up will be the best of all 10yrs and will be a warm welcome back to all the veterans and newbies, *Crosses Fingers* I'm hoping for a dynamite of Headliners:) Even still, most definitely; see you next year!

panicathome
panicathome
6/14/2010 03:05 PM

This review is short and sweet, I dig some of the photos. I did a large review last year of bonnaroo, and this year I am switching it up a little with my radio show. I will be filming pieces of the radio show tonight that will cover my review on this years bonnaroo music festival. The video will be posted on YouTube by the end of the week. I'll let you know right now though, that Lotus put on the best set of the weekend by far. This was my 4th bonnaroo and nothing can top moe.'s late night performance in 2002, but Lotus gave them a great run for their money.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use