Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Furthurmore Festival | 05.31 | California
JamBase
JamBase
6/9/2010 12:00 AM

Furthurmore Festival | 05.31 | California
This Memorial Day one-day fest brought together Kimock, Kreutzmann, SCI's Travis and Hann, Everyone Orch and

adelaid
adelaid
6/9/2010 04:17 PM

SUCH a great lil' one day/night bday festie twas...so glad to make it up to BEAUTIFUL Tuolumne & forest for 1st time!!! Truly, "This Is It" as the amazing little open log cabin meditation room and porch said on the way in........

I wish I had some video to share...hope others post theirs! Thx again bday boy PuZ, Zane, and all who made it happen! GrandTimez.

j4fern20
j4fern20
6/10/2010 05:35 AM

Great review...I don't generally comment on here.

It takes me there...very well written.

Thanks.

funkzone
funkzone
6/10/2010 05:36 AM

Ken Kesey died in 2001, therefore could only have been there in spirit. I met him in '97 when the merry prankster bus randomly popped up in a Phish lot in upstate NY, which was quite a treat. The bus is not the original, it is a replica.

thegreathoulihan
thegreathoulihan
6/10/2010 11:07 AM

Great review man! talk about fun, shit what a crazed out kaleidoscopic night to be nestled between two rivers on an island with the likes of the Mali, Kreutz, Hubbard, Kimoto, and The Mother Fuckin Grasshoppers! wish Kreutz woulda hopped on with some more bands. Wasn't expecting Kimoto to be so techno, kinda threw me off but wandering the woods was a great alternative, especially hanging at the bus with Zane,Much props man, lemme know if anyone got audio or video of anything that night yeah?

brendan3
brendan3
6/10/2010 12:29 PM

sounds awesome, i'm glad you all had fun

LiveMusicShots
LiveMusicShots
6/10/2010 04:52 PM

Sounds like a great venue for a psychedelic show. The electtonic feel of the laser lights in such a secluded place had to be an interesting twist with the sick lineup. Great article, I hope they do it again!

mattchu
mattchu
6/28/2010 11:42 AM

I reckon Ill regret heading back to the bay area monday midday, rather than to the forest for some more. Oh well glad to hear yalls had a magical and wonderful time! (-:

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use