Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

19 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Bonnaroo 2010 Preview
deceasedlavy
deceasedlavy
6/8/2010 12:05 PM

Nice run-down, Wesley! Looking forward to your review as well. Have a blast! Wish I was going too...oh wait, I'm going to see Phish instead.

Seriously, though, everyone should experience the 'roo at least once. Haven't been there since '06 but I never had anything less than a spectacular time. Take these recs to heart if you're wondering what shows to check out. But don't forget Isis; this band is about to break up, and you'll kick yourself if you missed the chance to see 'em live.

mikebike
mikebike
6/8/2010 04:48 PM

what do this box of paper and roo have in common?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41c-dEUdlXL.jpg

haha

love jayz but somewhat odd headliner choices.

dont miss the black keys

rastarusty
rastarusty
6/8/2010 10:01 PM

^ Very nice mikebike. Well played for sure.

And if the person that mentioned tstorms was right, def make sure to stake your tent down legit. Last year I saw tents blowing up and down the roads, easy ups flying like kites. If you have the cords running off of your easy up or tent, try  to leave a path that people can walk through without hitting them and throw some caution tape pieces or the neon strips from the fences on the cords. You don't want to kill people in the dark at 3 in the morning with your trip wires everywhere.

beernuts420
beernuts420
6/9/2010 09:56 AM

^Sounds like some good memories :) I've got the spray bottles packed. They make festival life so much better.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use