Rhythm Devils More Info on 2010 Gigs
JamBase
JamBase
6/2/2010 12:00 AM

Rhythm Devils More Info on 2010 Gigs

nickrbk
nickrbk
6/2/2010 09:19 AM

great read!!! wish I could make a show or two. got to love growing up and buying a house

carrot
carrot
6/2/2010 10:31 AM

I love that Tim Bluhm is doing some of these gigs!

puseykev
puseykev
6/2/2010 11:09 AM

I'm sorry, I just don't get it...Keller Williams on vocals?

DirtyRice
DirtyRice
6/2/2010 06:40 PM

Finally AZ gets a decent show! And two of em, Flag and Tucson. Eff Phx though. But Xtra Ticket now returns to "Boston's" every Thursday for those in need of a Dead fix around here.

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
6/2/2010 07:31 PM

DirtyRice, thought the same thing, bout time we get some Dead Vibes back here, and now we have two shows, I knew they wouldn't come to PHX, but I don't care, now my only question is to those whom have heard this sound with Keller, is it worth seeing them twice?

DirtyRice
DirtyRice
6/3/2010 08:34 PM

I caught the Rhythm Devils at Vegoose in 2006 and Gordo and Kimock were playing with them. I remember a female vocalist but i cant remember who that chick was. And Keller was doing the Keller Williams Incident back then. Regardless, im thinking Flagstaff over Tucson but may do both. Rialto is a cool venue in Tucson.

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
6/3/2010 09:46 PM

Yeah, I remember that performance as well, and to tell you the truth, I wasn't impressed, the female was really annoying, but Kimock won't be with the Devils this round, so I'm wondering how this sound will be like this time round and even though I think Keller is fun, I really don't see him carrying the entire show on vocals, but he rocked it with SCI at Vegoose that year, Man, they need to bring that shit back! And I'm also thinking Flag over Tucson, mostly for the crowds and atmosphere...all in all, still going to be one hell of a show:)

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use