Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Summer Camp 2010 Photo Gallery
MCKILLA187
MCKILLA187
6/3/2010 11:37 AM

i second the motion of the photo viewer being waCK . i also miss seeing set lists from the top dogs of the festi

danpfunk
danpfunk
6/4/2010 08:15 AM

In case anyone up there is counting, another vote against the new photo viewer. I also have stopped trying to look because of this thing. I prefer a mile long page I have to scroll down.

BlackFly
BlackFly
6/4/2010 10:51 AM

thanx for the pictures (even though the viewer sucks!) Great music great weekend great weather - unless you got caught in the rain leaving at 11 am mon. like me..... Security reminded me of a gang of thugs from the east side of chicago......

happyelandorf
happyelandorf
6/4/2010 01:29 PM

Hey its Taper Dave too!!! I missed that one.

midwestphan
midwestphan
6/7/2010 01:35 PM

so what happened to the actual reviews of festivals on jambase? all i ever seem to see anymore is just the pics, which i enjoy, though the new viewer does suck.

21mmer
21mmer
6/7/2010 06:02 PM

it seems like every photo-heavy review receives the same negative complaints regarding the viewer. i can't stand it, as well. but the powers-that-be at JB must have some pretty good reasons to keep it around. although, if i were one of the JB photographers, i think i would be a little miffed.....i can't be good for them when no one is looking at their pics.

it's a shame about the concert and album reviews too. it seems as though JB is going through some changes.......it would be nice if they threw us a bone, and let us know the future of the concert/album reviews. it's fine if they want to cut that stuff out.....it's their site......i'll just be going elsewhere for my info.

mccajeff
mccajeff
6/8/2010 07:51 PM

Check out new site just getting started:

jamforums.com

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use