Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Summer Camp 2010 Photo Gallery
JamBase
JamBase
6/1/2010 12:00 AM

Summer Camp 2010 Photo Gallery
Photographer Norman Sands eyeballs Gov't Mule, Dweezil, Keller, RRE, Umph, Mastersounds, moe. and more in a lovely encapsulation of this past weekend…

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
6/2/2010 07:25 AM

Trudging through the photos with this new garbage viewer is bad enough. Could we at least get someone to label the pictures with appropriate captions? I'm pretty sure that guy painting isn't "Umphrey's Mcgee", and who was that on the mic with cornmeal?

hodendepheesh
hodendepheesh
6/2/2010 08:16 AM

I couldn't agree more, the photo viewer fucking blows. Anyways, Im pretty sure that is Kenny Liner, Mandolin player and beat boxer from The Bridge.

hodendepheesh
hodendepheesh
6/2/2010 08:17 AM

EDIT: Im positive, he is wearing a Ravens hat

hodendepheesh
hodendepheesh
6/2/2010 08:18 AM

and how about fat chick with brown, sweaty armpit? Thanks, Jambase

Permalot
Permalot
6/2/2010 10:01 AM

AND th picture labeled The Bridge is definitely not The Bridge! Wow Bush League!

electronicjams
electronicjams
6/2/2010 10:32 AM

Please just get rid of this new pic viewer. Extremely annoying.

ratdog5150
ratdog5150
6/2/2010 11:50 AM

I take the blame for the pictures being mislabeled. I screwed up when I sent the first batch of photos and did not label.Don't blame Jambase!

If the photos suck thats my fault also. Enjoy

hellopanda
hellopanda
6/2/2010 01:00 PM

The photos were excellent but I would agree that the new photo viewer sucks big time. Summercamp was GREAT, cheers to all who went and enjoyed it! Best fest in the Midwest!

danimal2
danimal2
6/2/2010 01:27 PM

the guy from yonder is wearing and all good shirt, funny

rastarusty
rastarusty
6/2/2010 01:51 PM

I don't even look through all the pics anymore, the new viewer is too much of a hassle.

I trip for i clips. Great weekend.

sheebs1
sheebs1
6/2/2010 01:51 PM

danimal, that is because all good is the shit.id be willing to say the best festival for its all around feautures. Not too hot, not too cold, awesome camping in the mountains, great shakedown, friendly people, not too many kids, not too many bisco deauces, and last but most importantly they always have an awesome group of bands,...and i also forgot the music never ends,,...the two stage side-by-side setup is rad. you just turn your body left and right all day. no waiting for the band to setup on the only mainstage or having to walk to another stage and claim new territory. i cant wait for all good this summer. best weekend of the year!

and, yeah the photo viewing thing is fucking stupid. i hate it. please change it back to the several paged comment. it would make a lot of people happy.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
6/2/2010 01:53 PM

Thanks hodendepheesh

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
6/2/2010 03:16 PM

Damn you Norman!

happyelandorf
happyelandorf
6/3/2010 08:30 AM

Hey!!! I see my mando and banjo player behind that painter dude!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use