Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

22 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
String Cheese Incident Announces Initial Horning's Hideout Lineup
Chaloupka
Chaloupka
5/27/2010 11:59 AM

Soul Rebels is the only group that would really interest me.

rastarusty
rastarusty
5/27/2010 12:26 PM

Wishing I could pull this off.

sueshi9
sueshi9
5/27/2010 01:02 PM

Wow, Bill Frisell!

gregboyer
gregboyer
5/27/2010 01:07 PM

Horning's Hideout also has one of the top rated disc golf courses in America. It would be cool if SCI would do a full tour, it's been too long. It must be nice to live near Portland or Red Rocks.

kider54
kider54
5/27/2010 02:19 PM

Beats antique, very nice. Saw pimps of joytime at smilefest last weekend, good show.

brutalbrent
brutalbrent
5/29/2010 10:16 PM

hayden4 I wish it was that easy. I almost moved to Colorado in 2001 during the 'good ole days' just for the music scene. I believe they will really enjoy being back on stage together and will add more shows within the next year. Im puttin away a nice chunk of change for that tour. Or I could just go ahead and quit my job. How much money do you think I could make selling grilled cheese and maybe some other food? I use to sell beer and that was profitable but kinda dumb looking back in retrospective. I could have probably got in big trouble for that. Oh well, everyone out there have a good time. I will be hittin up some Phish and Panic soon in Chicago and Alpine Valley but I am reaally itchin to see some Cheese. I was fortunate enough to catch Kyle on his solo tour back in September in Asheville. I met him and he way really nice. Allrite, Im done ramblin.

brentfurthur

fsmid16
fsmid16
5/31/2010 02:30 PM

Good to see Toubab Krewe get a nice semi-headlining spot here. I'm really surprised they weren't invited/aren't at more festivals this summer.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use