Frenchy, Scramble & Kreutzmann Paint at Jazz Fest 2010
JamBase
JamBase
5/21/2010 10:28 AM

Frenchy, Scramble & Kreutzmann Paint at Jazz Fest 2010

wilson14
wilson14
5/22/2010 04:00 PM

Sounds like some Gordo to me not Eyes of the World...?

phishphreak77
phishphreak77
5/22/2010 06:29 PM

drugs. gotta have drugs.

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
5/22/2010 08:33 PM

Oh, is that JoJo hanging on my wall from 9 years ago? Yes, yes it is..

irtimed
irtimed
5/22/2010 10:26 PM

cool to see frenchy on JB.

bruff76
bruff76
5/23/2010 09:37 AM

While that video was very cool in seeing "eyes of the world" being painted. The one thing I took away from that was, that there was more than just the 3 on 'em painting that picture. Kind of disapointing to see so many people put their 2 cents into that painting. Just let 'em be people. They are making art. "Howa 'bout more yellow?" was said too much. Also, who was that girl that squirted paint onto it? I hope they don't sell it under the impression that it was just the 3 of 'em as the artists.

barcjeff
barcjeff
5/23/2010 01:43 PM

Great job covering these guys Jambase. They are top notch individuals and an integral part of the scene. it would be cool to have specific articles or QA too.

toestothenose
toestothenose
5/23/2010 02:40 PM

Love the energy in that room - wonderful little story

JoJoBinx
JoJoBinx
5/23/2010 06:54 PM

"More yellow" is an inside joke between the artists. The woman squirting paint is Bill Kreutzmann's girlfriend and is an artist herself. Also the other person collaborating with the 3 is an artist named John Bukaty (Johnbukaty.com) and is friends with Scramble & Frenchy. This was totally experimental and anyone who wanted to join was more then welcome.

JoJoBinx
JoJoBinx
5/23/2010 06:56 PM

This was painted primarily by Scramble Campbell, Frenchy & Bill Kreutzmann. This painting is not for sale and went to the private collection of Mr. Kreutzmann

danialhauger
danialhauger
5/25/2010 08:56 AM

saw frenchy at a festival, he was a pompis ass, i really have not time for someone so arogant, wow your real cool and you get to paint cool things, but dont be a dick.

i was telling a friend about this, and he was there too, and he claims he was watching frenchy paint, all of the sudden apparently he had to go pee, well since he is so much better than the rest of us he doesnt have to use bathrooms, so he just walked over to a corner and pissed. i didnt see this first hand, but dont see why my friend would make that up, and it goes along with what i expriernced talking to the guy, and his festival print sucked ass too

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use