Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

27 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Keller On Your Couch Contest
SchwillyRusty
SchwillyRusty
5/6/2010 06:22 PM

wow...if jon bon jovi played in my house i would smoke outside. Just saying, keller great musician, larry keel great musician and showman, probably the time of your life no matter what music you listen to. wish i could win, but you gotta enter to win.

PS-larry and keller are the shit live!

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
5/6/2010 09:51 PM

I guess I'm a dick cause I don't want to breathe in nasty ass second hand cigarette smoke?

or worse, I'm a dick because I don't want all my favorite venues shut down for dip shits who can't go 3 hours without getting high?

Seems like a rather noble and kind thing to say.

rygarrett2
rygarrett2
5/7/2010 12:57 AM

Has anyone in this thread every listened to Keller's music?

Its AWFUL

His lyrics are insultingly bad

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
5/7/2010 07:33 AM

I don't really want him in my house, he mostly pisses me off with his gayness.

For real though- we hung out and got a living room show from Backyard Tire Fire. Matt, Ed,and Tim were mad that we didn't have enough weed, they chain smoked AND drank all our beer! Oh, they wanted me to tell you Keller throats...

And hotchkiss, I'm sure there are at least a million reasons you are are dick...lol.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
5/7/2010 07:43 AM

^no, a thousand is more realistic

brutalbrent
brutalbrent
5/7/2010 10:15 AM

Hatin' on Keller. Are you kidding me!? What is wrong with some of you? I guess you have never seen a KellerIncident. And let face it, smoking cigarettes is just bad. There have been some other BAD bands advertised on here recently who have gotten less hate. Anyway Keller is always mixing it up, and that is not a bad thing, especially to people who are into improvisational music, right? This new covers album should be really good. I cant wait to here what he does with the song "rehab".

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
5/7/2010 11:07 AM

Sorry, but I have to get back in this.

Keller is an amazing guitarist and when he's playing WITH someone it's stellar. I am very much looking forward to seeing him with The Rhythm Devils later this summer. However, when it's just KW it ALL SOUNDS THE SAME! Too 'bright' and very 'sucky'.

sheebs1
sheebs1
5/8/2010 09:23 AM

yeah im not saying kellers person music is any good. i have a couple albums and have probably listened to them once. ive seen him live a dew times though and he is a great improvisational guitarist. it would be sick to have him in your living room just to hear the guitar playing. people should not smoke ciggarettes. i used to and havent in 2 years. they are getting way too expensive, smell like shit, make you smell like shit, give people that dont smoke them headaches, and are just not very attractive. if your gonna smoke something, please, smoke the herb. its way better.

sheebs1
sheebs1
5/8/2010 09:24 AM

and i cant stand to see people chain smoking ciggs at shows. i dont think anything is gayer. it reminds me of when i would see kids that i knew at shows in high school. chain smoking cigs to look cool at a show. i guess if your having that bad of a time. do it, but remember, it doesnt make you look cool.

sharinagroove
sharinagroove
5/8/2010 01:46 PM

i dont know where the keller doesnt smoke comes from we enjoyed a bowl behind my hometown theater in memphis not to long ago. hes a cool cat and the hate in this forum is unbelievable

Dire46daysWolf
Dire46daysWolf
5/8/2010 02:22 PM

Ok so fist off Keller is one of the most versatile musicians around touching on all types of different genres. The man has just done a lot for music. If you don't like Keller, for whatever reason it may be, that's alright I guess but for me he continues to blow me away every time I see him live. His stuff with the Keels is my favorite "Keller project." Maybe it's just because I'm also from the great state of Virginia and I've grown up listening to him, but give him a shot live if you get the chance.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
5/10/2010 06:26 PM

Fuck your couch! I'm Keller Williams bitch!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use