Rock N' Rev Festival: Godsmack Stone Temple, Wolfmother, Creed

bdaughert
bdaughert
5/5/2010 01:23 PM

BEST FESTY LINEUP OF THE SEASON!!!!

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
5/5/2010 01:28 PM

Creed? Hasn't somebody killed those guys yet?

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
5/5/2010 01:34 PM

I can't believe he said this is the most epic festival of the year...

rulosa01
rulosa01
5/5/2010 01:41 PM

I can't believe Jambase posted this. Seriously. I know you guys post some real shit sometimes, but CREED? WTF?

Now I know there will be a bunch of responses "if you don't like the article don't read it" etc. and I understand that but there is a deeper problem here, and that is Creed, being mentioned on the jambase homepage.

So can we please leave the articles being posted to good music? I don't care if its jambands or indie or whatever, but this goes waaay too far.

cam0083
cam0083
5/5/2010 01:49 PM

Sometimes I think that they post shit like this and Rocklahoma or whatever it is just to rile us up. I would see STP and Wolfmother but there is no way those two bands would ever justify sitting through Creed and a crowd of bikers, not even for free with a paid trip.

articgtp
articgtp
5/5/2010 01:52 PM

They should use Creed to profile people, i.e. if your Jambase profile has OAR or Creed in the followed bands tab, your account should then be deleted.

Just as many bars in the U.S. use certain songs on the jukebox to profile people we should use the powers of Jambase. but only for those two mentioned, i'm not in favor of profiling in any other way other than mentioned.

Spaztastiq
Spaztastiq
5/5/2010 02:24 PM

Why arent Stone Temple and Wolfmother at more? Douche Nozzle for sure, claming this even comes close to Ozzfest. The whole crowd will look like Rock of Love. Old has been rocker skags and the tools touting them around.

shonuff
shonuff
5/5/2010 02:30 PM

They(jambase.com)probably got paid $ to advertise this festival.

osmanc
osmanc
5/5/2010 03:04 PM

Where is nickelback when you need them?

digmusiccitylive
digmusiccitylive
5/5/2010 06:11 PM

Best festival lineup of the year.

wampum
wampum
5/5/2010 07:19 PM

Great now I cant use epic anymore without throwing up in my mouth

stoweskier
stoweskier
5/5/2010 07:20 PM

the only thing that could make this worse would be removing STP from the lineup and inserting limp bizkit

wampum
wampum
5/5/2010 07:24 PM

I think insane clown posse has a break in their schedule.. guest appearance? im crossing my fingers

Cola21
Cola21
5/6/2010 03:32 AM

Are y'all kidding? With a juicy quote like that from that Rose guy, how could JamBase NOT share this fest with us - if only just to give us a look at that ridiculous quote? I'm glad they posted this. It gave me quite the laugh.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use