Blackdiamondskye Tour: Alice in Chains/Mastodon/Deftones
JamBase
JamBase
4/29/2010 12:00 AM

Blackdiamondskye Tour: Alice in Chains/Mastodon/Deftones

deceasedlavy
deceasedlavy
4/30/2010 01:06 PM

Wow, that is hilarious. I wish I'd been in the room when they came up with that name for the tour. "Duuuuude, that sounds AWESOME! It's, like, a part of all our new albums, made into one wicked-sounding word!" *flashes devil horns*

crazyleggedelbow
crazyleggedelbow
4/30/2010 01:42 PM

umm... whatever i'm not really worried about what the fucking tour is called... i think your screen name is retarded, but whatever thats not the point... you need to call yourself something... chill out...

Deftones are by far my favorite heavy/metal band out there. I grew up in the late ninties... so Metallica/Slayer/Antrax/Megadeath... they are all great, but it never grabbed me like Deftones do. Deftones also span more than one genre...

And mastodon... fuck man, mastodon is my favorite straight-up metal band period.

Alice in chains w/ the new singer is something i'm not that interested in, but I'd still stick around and watch them.

I've heard great things about new AIC so fuck it I'll give it a shot.

I'm very happy to hear about this. I'll go to a show if it's under $75 a ticket. Hell I might even go to Chicago from Cincy if thats the closest they come.

BRING IT

deceasedlavy
deceasedlavy
4/30/2010 02:12 PM

Thanks, crazyleggedelbow, glad to see you have a sense of humor. Some day I hope to be as chilled out as you.

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
4/30/2010 03:06 PM

You metal guys need to mellow out

crazyleggedelbow
crazyleggedelbow
5/1/2010 11:44 AM

well, for starters, you just ripped on the name of the tour without saying whether or not you even care to see this show... thus making you a hater.

yea, i get it, they incorporated a word from each bands newest album title into the name of the tour... so what if it is an uncreative thing to do(in your opinion)?

i think the quality of the music makes up for it... beyond a bad name for a tour, the tour will be BADASS.

i think you were focusing on the wrong details...

i for one am beyond stoked for this tour.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use