Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

25 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Jason Bonham To Recreate Led Zeppelin Experience
PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
4/30/2010 06:37 AM

How is little Bonham on the kit? Any good?

matthau
matthau
4/30/2010 07:08 AM

I'll only go if he plays Foreigner and Bonham songs.

scotbeckham
scotbeckham
4/30/2010 07:12 AM

I'll probably check them out if they come around where I live, but I don't have huge expectations. I thought The Pink Floyd Experience and Rain were both extremely dissapointing. One of the guitarists in Pink Floyd Experience was doing pelvic thrusts while jamming on his guitar and kept pointing to people in the crowd while he was "shredding". It really reminded me of an 80s video of Def Leppard or something. If I didn't have to watch them, I would have enjoyed it more b/c they sounded good. Hopefully The Zeppelin Experience will keep the thrusting to a minimum and just tear it up b/c it could end up being good!

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/30/2010 07:45 AM

Zeppe Plays Zeppe?

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
4/30/2010 08:20 AM

Glad to see some peeps enjoyed the Aussie Pink Floyd show. I thought that was super sick and I would gladly pay to see it again. As for this it does have the potntial to be bad, but it also has the potential to be great, I mean it is the music of Zeplin ya know. Dont knock it till you try it.

PimpMCGeorge
PimpMCGeorge
4/30/2010 09:26 AM

I've been trying to catch Aussie Pink Floyd for quite some time, I've always heard good things. I did see The Machine last year and they were dope.

friendlyjohn
friendlyjohn
4/30/2010 10:52 AM

I was lucky enough to see Zep at the Garden in 73,saw them at Nassau coliseum in 75 also.

I might go see this Jason Bonham thing if it was reasonably priced & I had nothing better to do that night.I usually skip these tribute bands with the exception being DSO.I see DSO every so often for the community vibe

entropichippy65
entropichippy65
5/1/2010 02:10 AM

lol @BenjaminHuman

gandrewd
gandrewd
5/2/2010 02:25 PM

Saw Rain documentary on PBS and they were more actors in wigs than musicians. They were totally lip syncing and playing air guitar.

bigchris
bigchris
5/6/2010 09:54 PM

I saw the band "Bonham" open for ELP awhile ago. It had a bunch of 90s cheese metal-rock and a few cool Zep covers, which were the best part of the set.

Jason can bang the skins pretty good

I have a feeling this may be an overpriced ticket, I hope that ain't the case

Hammer of the gods!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use