Meat Loaf: Tour, New Album with Steve Vai, Brian May, Jack Black

freetime3
freetime3
4/28/2010 09:46 AM

Eddie!!!

panic111
panic111
4/28/2010 09:57 AM

My economics teacher used to make us listen to tha Meat in high school. He was real into it. I never understood why. ?

CrazyleggedDuff
CrazyleggedDuff
4/28/2010 10:18 AM

His cameo in "The Pick of Destiny" was classic

UseURHead
UseURHead
4/28/2010 10:49 AM

Kinda cool, but based on the headline I was hoping he was touring with Vai, Jack Black and Brian May... would have been a hell of a guitar lineup! On a side note, if you've never seen "Beyond The Valley of the Dolls"... I suggest eating some psychedelics and watching it with the lights out... that movie is insane!

damoncory
damoncory
4/28/2010 11:24 AM

Every time I here Paradise by the Dashboard Light I have the urge to jam a sharp object into my eardrums.

snappy
snappy
4/28/2010 11:38 AM

I have a soft spot for Meat's role as the tour bus driver in Spice Girls movie, not to mention big-titted Bob in Fight Club. I'll cry into his bountiful bosom anytime!

shonuff
shonuff
4/28/2010 03:39 PM

I'm really interested about this- cool idea for an album too. Meatloaf is like the "Rudy" of Rock N' Roll.

peaton
peaton
4/28/2010 03:47 PM

"Pick of Destiny" was one of the funniest movies of the past ten years. I can't stand Meatloaf's style of music though.

phish_420
phish_420
4/28/2010 03:52 PM

I have some respect for the loaf, but seriously that song was terrible.

CarylBurton
CarylBurton
6/22/2010 07:33 AM

Still a great guitar line-up live with Paul Crook and Randy Flowers :)

Terrific album with Meat finally unleashed to deliver his vision of guitar heavy rock'n'roll for the 21st cebtury. Los ngeloser is not typical of the album as a whole, which runs the gamut from power ballads to hip-hop influenced rockabilly, screaming blues-rock to prog-heavy metal. It is actually kind of amazing that so many songwriters writing so many styles could produce such a cohesive album. Each track flows really well to the next, despite only being linked by the overarching concept of a soldier’s visions as he lies on a battlefield.

Meat's fans around the world are conducting a campaign to take Like A Rose (the album's raunchy duet with Jack Black) to Number One in the UK Singles Chart w/c 29 November 2010. Wherever you are in the world that week a link will be provided so your download will count .. for less than the price of a coffee at Starbucks!

Together his fans can do this and deliver him a Number One!! Come and find out more, and sign up to support Meat at

http://www.meatchart.net/

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use