have a little modesty murph...

r2droo2
r2droo2
4/25/2010 04:34 PM

dolla dolla bill yall

r2droo2
r2droo2
4/25/2010 04:35 PM

and steve dont let them get to u these city kids arent familiar with population control

Evan44
Evan44
4/25/2010 05:10 PM

im pretty sure the thugs in chicago runnin around puttin holes in people with uzi's and ak's are not buying them from your local gun stores so i dont think changing the gun law is gonna do anything to solve that problem

bebber
bebber
4/25/2010 05:34 PM

STS9 rules. Guns rule.

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
4/25/2010 05:51 PM

I would totally get down to some kittie death scream samples!

hotbot
hotbot
4/25/2010 09:17 PM

not a festival, theater, or maybe even a benefit, but a "paying one." class act....

galacticmop
galacticmop
4/26/2010 06:43 AM

^^^^ there are tons of those samples in most if their new PA stuff. murph is murph. how shocked is anybody about the answers he gave. murph has always been kind of a tool. in the end he means good. but like someone said earlier in this thread, at least he was honest. plus, there are bigger jizzmops in "the jam scene" than murph fo sho.

galacticmop
galacticmop
4/26/2010 06:43 AM

^^^^ there are tons of those samples in most if their new PA stuff. murph is murph. how shocked is anybody about the answers he gave. murph has always been kind of a tool. in the end he means good. but like someone said earlier in this thread, at least he was honest. plus, there are bigger jizzmops in "the jam scene" than murph fo sho.

xlenoxx
xlenoxx
4/26/2010 11:46 AM

Kinda sad to see the response to "a paying one". I always enjoy STS9, but for whatever reason I always thought it was kind of dumb for the band to allow Murph to be their 'front man', always speaking to the crowd. The dude has been repeating the same exact stage talk for 4-5 years now, and I always got the feeling he was kind of a huge douche bag. This really confirmed it.

p.s. who cares whether he is pro-gun or not. There are HUGE reasons for both sides of the argument.

crazyleggedelbow
crazyleggedelbow
4/29/2010 02:10 AM

who the fuck cares about his views on guns? i'm more pissed off at his "paying gig" comment...

shows how much he really cares about performing music for his adoring fans...

if you are against the right to own a gun, good for you. i hope they take more of your rights away...

and as for all the statistics on gun-related killings in chicago, why all the focus on chi-town? people are murdered in every city, every village, every town every day...

if you got shot and killed, and not just hit by a stray bullet... you were probably running with some shady fucks anyway...

if they took away guns, people would find another way to kill off their enemies.

you cant stop a bunch of idiots from being idiots. you know you can stab someone in the neck with a pencil and still kill them...

6 million ways to die, choose one.

lotusfuckinrocks
lotusfuckinrocks
4/29/2010 01:59 PM

THE SCENE MAKES THE BAND.THE BAND MAKES THE SCENE.

andyHok
andyHok
4/29/2010 06:13 PM

Kinda sad to see the response to "a paying one". I always enjoy STS9, but for whatever reason I always thought it was kind of dumb for the band to allow Murph to be their 'front man', always speaking to the crowd. The dude has been repeating the same exact stage talk for 4-5 years now, and I always got the feeling he was kind of a huge douche bag. This really confirmed it.

^^^Ha! couldn't have said it better. I gotta say I love most of tribe's music....some tunes more than others but spanning through the years all the music has been interesting. One of the things that has always attracted me to tribe's music and their shows is the amount of variety in the tunes they write. It's pretty lame going to a show and knowing you're going to hear the same general sound that certain genres put out SONG after SONG. Tribe mixes it up, keeps it exciting.

Murph has been there from the beginning and the music is good, and that's all that really matters...weird answers though. Who knows maybe he was in a shitty, cynical mood? You gotta admit though, hearing 'Rent' is like sneakin through a haunted mansion with a ghost band playing...ha!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use