All Good Adds: Grace Potter Keller & Keels, Late Night Bands

rbincident
rbincident
4/21/2010 10:54 AM

kellllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

fsmid16
fsmid16
4/21/2010 11:19 AM

New deal late night thursday, sick. Lotus friday, amazing. Yonder saturday, huh? Im a little confused with the yonder late night on saturday. Not sure that is the right spot for them. Should have been Railroad earth if they wanted jamgrass in that slot. Love yonder but I dunno about that. Not dynamic enough for 3 hours at the late night spot for me.

phi2thelip
phi2thelip
4/21/2010 11:28 AM

I heard they were adding the High Times unsigned band of the month... THE GOLDEN BUTTER BAND... ALL GOOD NEEDS A WV BAND TO REPRESENT!

isturg53
isturg53
4/21/2010 11:29 AM

thursday night looks very promising compared to the last few years. not that keller / lotus (i think, got a little hazy there) weren't good, but new deal and fort knox five! that will get ya in the mood for the weekend in a hurry :)

Dark Star moving from a sunday closeout to a thursday night just shows the sheer strength of talent this year.

Cannot freakin' wait to get to the Mountain! see ya'll there.

silent9bass
silent9bass
4/21/2010 12:07 PM

Seriously best festival all summer. I'm so glad I got in on early bird :)

rastafool
rastafool
4/21/2010 12:34 PM

Yonder late night will be one of the best shows all damn weekend. DSO has closed a few times and been on Thursday a few times, that I've been there at least. and lets see SOJA jam again, there will be no relentless 7 to go over into their set. See everyone there

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
4/21/2010 12:44 PM

The "Yonder not being dynamic enough" or whatever is total bullshit. When we saw them about ten days ago they totally melted faces. They will absolutely destroy it and 3 hours isn't long enough.

chinacatsunflowe…
chinacatsunflowe…
4/21/2010 01:35 PM

such a rock solid lineup. is keller really going to give us moonshine, whats up with all that?

bring your sunscreen or large hat to this one folks, the hilltop gets hot!

carolinajoe
carolinajoe
4/21/2010 02:24 PM

I wholeheartedly agree with lovejahlive. 3 hours of Yonder is not enough. Yonder at Appalachian Uprising in '05, played 2 sets well into the night. It was far and away one of the best shows I have ever seen. The boys are going to kill it for sure. Good lord, I don't know if I can wait another 2 months...

bebber
bebber
4/21/2010 02:56 PM

Got to get there in time the the New Deal. Always a good deal!

bebber
bebber
4/21/2010 03:46 PM

Yonder should play during the day and Dr Didg should play latenite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bebber
bebber
4/21/2010 03:48 PM

Where is Claypool??????????

Danimal
Danimal
4/21/2010 04:02 PM

I'm pretty dissapointed with the Yonder latenight but they wanted to mix it up and that's a good thing whether I like the band or not.

I still can't believe Umphrey's is only getting 90 minutes.

twigburst
twigburst
4/21/2010 06:30 PM

That's BS, I'd much rather see UM or moe. do a late night set. Whatever though, YMSB puts on a fun show, its changing it up thats cool. I'm just glad tND is getting a late night slot on Thursday. Too bad I'm gonna waste all my energy on Thursday dancing the night away.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use