Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

36 Total Messages • Page 3 of 3 • « Previous 1 2 3 
Wanee Festival | 04.15-04.17 | Florida
wstaylor
wstaylor
4/23/2010 05:25 AM

Did the person writing this article take a nap during the Scaring the Children set? Man... not even a mention? Bobby was on top of his game!

gregboyer
gregboyer
4/23/2010 06:57 AM

I took a nap during the Scaring the Children set. Seriously. Days Between in the hot afternoon sun of the un-shaded Peach Stage put me to sleep. I woke up during Not Fade Away. The Mushroom stage is much better for daytime sets. And Bobby should probably just concentrate on Further because STC is boring. Just my opinion.

Atacka
Atacka
4/23/2010 09:29 AM

Iffy review. Great pictures. The format is a cop out. Best black crowe sighting? Festivals are for everyone. I had no idea there was this notion Panic was ruining it. They have the most relaxed demeanor of any fanbase I've seen other than cheese maybe. I happen to be a Widespread Panic fan that came down for them pretty much. I love the Allmans and the rest of the lineup, but Allman fans are just as bad as Panic fans in terms of partying or frat boy to hippie ratio or whatever. We sat next to these people in Allmans tye dyes (mother and father, son and girlfriend) and everyone is grabbing the girlfriends ass including father and everyone is grinding. Saw nobody in a Panic shirt doing that.

puseykev
puseykev
4/23/2010 07:52 PM

Nice article! Holy crap that looked like a great time.

Minnasoda
Minnasoda
4/23/2010 08:21 PM

Nice review. I like the format. Great pics!! Looked like a sick festival. Best lineup I've seen yet.

peach4peace
peach4peace
4/24/2010 11:59 PM

Wanee was fucking amazing...Bobby's show was awesome as well..loved Panic and Allmans (all 4 sets)..Derek & Susan Band was amazing ending with my favorite guitarist and amazing band..

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use