Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

13 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Coachella | 04.17 | Day 2 Photo Gallery
JamBase
JamBase
4/18/2010 12:00 AM

Coachella | 04.17 | Day 2 Photo Gallery
Coachella was in full swing on Saturday with Muse, Les, Faith No More, MGMT, Dead Weather, Tiësto...

peaton
peaton
4/18/2010 12:31 PM

Scott Dudelson and Steven Walter- I'm sure these were very good photos and I would love to look at them, but thanks to Jambase's new crappy picture viewer, I don't have a half an hour to watch every photo load individually. I'm sure they were dope pics and I hate to be a doosh about it, but this new picture-viewing thing is incredibly slow and inconvenient. Peace and keep on shootin'.

peaton
peaton
4/18/2010 12:38 PM

Sorry, that was impolite, so I'll offer a suggestion instead. Is there any way that it could be designed so that you can view the pics on one page (the way it used to be), but then if you were to click on a specific photo it would open in a new window as a larger and clearer view? Somebody said this on the other thread, but there's gotta be a happy and more convenient medium here. Always loved this site, just wanna see it be the best it can be!

-Perry

hotchkiss
hotchkiss
4/18/2010 01:25 PM

ATTENTION JAMBASE! it appears that the majority of your patrons dislike the new picture viewer. Could we please have some resolution? Maybe someone on the staff there could comment in the forum as to why they chose this awful format .

brooklynite84
brooklynite84
4/18/2010 02:34 PM

I 3rd this notion...WHAT THE HELL!!! It's ridiculously annoying and takes too much time for me to get all the way to the end, especially if I have to view 30 goddamn photos of MGMT and Claypool to get to only 1 FAITH NO MORE pic!!! That's bullshit! Still looks like an awesome Fest thus far, caught the Dead Weather set on You Tube and their new material is White's best material in my mind...So PLEASE Jambase, change this shit around, I know you want try something new, but this isn't it, it doesn't work!!!!

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
4/18/2010 04:59 PM

Yea JB, very disappointed in the new viewer system, but also disappointed that you still havent address anyone concerns regarding it.

buenosdias
buenosdias
4/18/2010 07:09 PM

DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO DEVO

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/19/2010 07:44 AM

posting in support of a new gallery that isnt slow and buggy

stuckinabeat
stuckinabeat
4/19/2010 08:12 AM

Wow 7 comments. Nice JB! Maybe if it didnt take an hour and half to view them, there would be more...

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
4/19/2010 08:37 AM

I've got pretty fast internet and a modern computer...It just sucks.

I really like the idea of a pop-out window that doesn't reload the whole page (the e-bay thing). Also it's difficult to get back to the "comments" button after you (try to ) view the pics.

They're nice, wish I could see them easily though.

JUNKIZL
JUNKIZL
4/19/2010 10:14 AM

Have to agree with everyone on the picture thing! I don't even have a computer, I usually use my iPhone to check out jambase which in turn means it's pretty useless trying to look at pics now. it takes way tooooooooo llloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!. I miss the pics. Hook us up!

JamBase
JamBase
4/19/2010 11:31 AM

Dear JamBase Readers,

As you can see we are working out the kinks of a new photo viewing system. Some of the file sizes were too large when we published this gallery, causing the pages to load slowly. The photos have been fixed and it should be a much better viewing experience now. We thank you all for your feedback and sticking with us while we fine tune this new feature.

Sincerely,

JamBase

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
4/19/2010 04:24 PM

JamBase, you're cool and I love you(not in a gay way). As a total troll of this site I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond and reduce the image size. You are the best site that caters to my broad musical interests. The "however" part is this: the format is the problem, not the image size. Still, we can probably get past this and remain friends.

lovejahlive

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use