Keller Williams Covers Dead: Winehouse, YMSB on New Album
JamBase
JamBase
4/14/2010 12:00 AM

Keller Williams Covers Dead: Winehouse, YMSB on New Album

SpreadItOn
SpreadItOn
4/14/2010 11:08 AM

Keller sucks hard. Seen him many times, always disseminated when i leave.

SpreadItOn
SpreadItOn
4/14/2010 11:09 AM

disappointed*

panicathome
panicathome
4/14/2010 11:30 AM

On an opposite side of the coin, I have always enjoyed KW's music. I also enjoy senseless hating on jambase. Nothing like spreading negative vibes without a cause.

scotbeckham
scotbeckham
4/14/2010 11:34 AM

I personally think Keller's great and have noticed he's gotten a bad rap lately in the threads on Jambase. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, so I'm not complaining, I just disagree. Can't wait to see him at The Handlebar in Greenville, SC later this month!

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
4/14/2010 11:51 AM

Keller solo doesn't do it for me. However I'm really looking forward to seeing the Rhythm Devils at String Summit. C'mon Summer!

phuckyeh28
phuckyeh28
4/14/2010 12:07 PM

Keller is the man. He appreciates beautiful music and does his own thing at the same time. How can you hate that?

iriekyle
iriekyle
4/14/2010 12:28 PM

i assume you have never seen him with the keels spreaditon. don't know how anyone could walk away disappointed after that.

CoolYourJets
CoolYourJets
4/14/2010 12:28 PM

His last album with The Keels, Grass, was very, very awesome. I'm excited to see what else they have up their collective sleeve.

gimmesomedead
gimmesomedead
4/14/2010 12:29 PM

^ Handlebar represent!

isturg53
isturg53
4/14/2010 12:46 PM

yeah, quit the hating in general on these boards. But truthfully, Keller is a great musician, whether or not you like his style and performance method, he can straight out play. Had a GREAT time with him at AllGood the last few years on thursday night's, and DEF enjoyed him rocking Nelson's Ledges. Check him at gratfulfest this year with the keels doing deadgrass, maybe that'll change your tune!!!!

BenjaminHuman
BenjaminHuman
4/14/2010 01:00 PM

keller is the man.

carry on.

nomemory
nomemory
4/14/2010 01:11 PM

I too think Kellers shows are always fun. Like his songs and vocals and looping or not, he is a great guitar player, and uses rare if not unique playing style. having said that, when the author of this article stated that Keller has been "Long considered one of the most unique and prolific performers in all of rock", I have to disagree with that statement. No offense, KW, you're the bomb.

bigbigtree
bigbigtree
4/14/2010 02:33 PM

Keller kicks ass, one of the best times I've ever had, can not wait to pick up the knew album.

landoflizards
landoflizards
4/14/2010 05:13 PM

I am excited for this!! Grass is an awesome album, and I saw him perform with the Keels and it was spanktacular!!! Pumped that they are collaborating again.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use