Articles Forum

JamBase Features, Newswire & Reviews

18 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
Wilco Launches Festival Solid Ground Fest in MA 8/13-15
phishr82
phishr82
4/8/2010 11:13 AM

I'd be careful in Charlemont, people tend to get pulled over/arrested alot going through there. Personally I'd head north a little into VT, there might be some options north of Stamford of whatever that first town is called on Rt. 8. There is a campground in North Adams, I think it's called Happy Valley, but I wouldn't want to camp there.

rulosa01
rulosa01
4/8/2010 11:23 AM

I've never enjoyed Wilco, but to say they suck is a bit ridic. They certainly don't make offensive music, or anything that makes me say "turn that shit off what the fuck is that?!!?"

I've tried to get into them a number of times, and have always had friends and bandmates that are in love with them, but I just never got "it" i guess.

Although Glenn Kottche is badass and so is Nels Cline.

deadwilco
deadwilco
4/8/2010 11:35 AM

rulo- that is refreshing to hear man. I think some just like to get a rise out of people and say things just to be an ass.

I'm not a fan of some of this electronic music out there, ie. Pretty Lights, BoomBox etc, but I certainly appreciate other peoples opinions in what music they like.

Wilco seems to bring out a certain love/hate in some. I'm in the first category :)

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use