Forecastle Fest: WSP, Lips Spoon, DBTs, Bassnectar
JamBase
JamBase
3/31/2010 12:00 AM

Forecastle Fest: WSP, Lips Spoon, DBTs, Bassnectar

rothburyfieldsfo…
rothburyfieldsfo…
4/1/2010 11:37 AM

Not bad at all. better reserve your spot in that limited campground cause ive heard that place was ridiculous and sells out faster than these phish tickets will on sat.

rothburyfieldsfo…
rothburyfieldsfo…
4/1/2010 11:42 AM

id be there but Camp Bisco is the next weekend

curtbraski
curtbraski
4/1/2010 12:00 PM

good to hear bisquick hoodrats wont be invading this fest.... bring me a jacket headliner and im there

rothburyfieldsfo…
rothburyfieldsfo…
4/1/2010 12:12 PM

MMJ??? come on now braski.

mesaxi
mesaxi
4/1/2010 12:25 PM

Absolutely nothing on this list makes me want to go

icametoboogie
icametoboogie
4/1/2010 01:11 PM

good don't go ^^^

hoover184
hoover184
4/1/2010 01:24 PM

Waterfront park will be cool..... might be worth going to now...... better start announcing more big acts though!

Its going to be hard to compete with All Good this year! Festie in the city is not my thing either..... I like to stumble to my tent.... not into a cop car downtown!

revjones
revjones
4/1/2010 05:12 PM

soooo...they're headlining All Good AND Forcastle. which are the same weekend. that's interesting.

struby420
struby420
4/1/2010 05:20 PM

Hm, I wonder which festival will get the fresher performance...one's gonna get shafted

M00VEOVAH
M00VEOVAH
4/1/2010 06:40 PM

WoW! Big year for Panic! I wonder if Walther is angry they are playing this??

maderogroup
maderogroup
4/2/2010 08:32 AM

Loving my BoomBox...

Entangled_Minds
Entangled_Minds
4/2/2010 11:56 AM

forecastle was GREAAT lastyear, really good vibes!

and yes, camping in the concrete jungle is limited.

I would try to land at the AAA baseball field again, that place was electric!

porknbeansfamily
porknbeansfamily
4/19/2010 08:33 PM

Looks like Forecastle Festival will be an awesome time again this year! We have always stayed on the festival grounds at The Galt House hotel because I heard the 'facilities' at the campgrounds are kind of scary from some friends of mine who were going to stay there a couple of years ago. They bailed in lieu of a nearby cheaper hotel lol. The Galt house hotel has always been awesome, but WOW! the packages this year are OUTRAGEOUS to say the least! Has anbody out there purchase VIP tickets or have any idea what it includes? We did last year and it was a letdown...the VIP area NOT the festival...it was awesome! Avett Bros were golden as were so many of the other acts! Anybody out there with any 'inside' info let a fellow festie know please! :-)

merouleau
merouleau
4/23/2010 01:44 PM

Are the tickets to the Turner campground per person, per tent, or per car? Is it car camping where you park your car near your tent? Anyone have a link to learn more? My searches have not been very helpful so far.

Would appreciate any information very much - thank you!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use